THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers, Bungals, and Browies beat Steelers 23-20.

Spunkonmyback DPOY

Steelers= Killed themselves with drops and bad mistakes.

Bungals= Didn't make horrible mistakes.

Browns= Gave us Bruce Arians!

Despite what has happened the past three weeks, the Bungals will be third in the divison with a losing record. Their team and their fans will jump on the "blame refs" bandwagon or "the other team intentionally took out our best player" bandwagon on a complete innocent play after every loss the rest of the season.. Thats the "Bungal Attitude" and is why they have sucked since 2005. There were a few obvious bad calls (or lack of calls) that hurt the Steelers. Although, the second a player or coach attributes a ref to an outcome of a game is the second that team will take a turn for obscrurity. Tomlin won't let that happen.

After three close game the Steelers are 1-2 and the Bungals are 2-1.

DING DING DING .... How about that Sweed ? Add to that Ariens needs to get a Grip on that Fact the 3.5 yards a Crack is NOT an Indicator that You have a "Running Game". Throw the Damn ball when you have opportunity to Put an Opponent away !!! Palmer looks like something that fell outta his Buttocks for 3/4 of the game and Magically reappears with the onset of the PREVENT DEFENSE !!! Love Le Beau but dude its mean PREVENT you from WINNING. 3 pts before Half and 7 at the End directly related to the Prevent D !!!

DING DING DING .... How about that Sweed ? Add to that Ariens needs to get a Grip on that Fact the 3.5 yards a Crack is NOT an Indicator that You have a "Running Game". Throw the Damn ball when you have opportunity to Put an Opponent away !!! Palmer looks like something that fell outta his Buttocks for 3/4 of the game and Magically reappears with the onset of the PREVENT DEFENSE !!! Love Le Beau but dude its mean PREVENT you from WINNING. 3 pts before Half and 7 at the End directly related to the Prevent D !!!

I wonder if Arains has ever heard of this guy by the name of "Heath Miller"? I heard from someone Tomlin was seen yelling at Arians during the 2nd quarter. Can anyone confirm this?

complaining about the offensive coordinator after you just won yet another super bowl?

wow just wow.

His play calling and logic behind his gameplans is pathetic. Last year he called the same play from the same formation 6 times during one game, including 3 times in a row from the goalline. We got stuffed the last 5 times we ran it. His logic to defend it, "[the defense] wouldn't have expected it". There is no creative and its very predictable. Hurry-up offense is when our offense is at its best. We have never ran hurry-up accept during TMO when we are trying to win the game. There is a reason Cleveland fired this guy, the Steelers just don't see it. This man doesn't know what a "screen" is. If he runs one by accident it usually works. Although, we considers running a screen a mistake and tries is best never to run them more than once a game. Throwing to miller and running screens work great when the defense is blitzing up the middle. Making Ben take a 7 step drop and attempt a pass 40+ yards up the field is what Arians likes to do when there are 5+ players coming right up the middle.

The only thing Airhead brought our offense is the 3 wr bunch. Although, the more they work, the quicker he quits running it.

complaining about the offensive coordinator after you just won yet another super bowl?

wow just wow.

Dude we won DESPITE Ariens. He is a balless coach. Take him Back in Cleveland I give you TWO games till a clamor arises to fire him.

I wonder if Arains has ever heard of this guy by the name of "Heath Miller"? I heard from someone Tomlin was seen yelling at Arians during the 2nd quarter. Can anyone confirm this?

I didnt see that ... I hope its true. But Tomlin rubber stamped the going on 4th Down , which was huge in the long run . And why when we have 3rd or 4th and 2 , 3 , 4 yards do we have ONE guy running for the Sticks and the other 4 going 15 to 30 yards down field ????

Holmes ran the wrong route..... And Yep Ben will toss picks now and then. Just like Farve has forever. But I will take them , Play makers will mess up ... But YES that Hurt.

I think its just me but I thought it was Ben's fault. The safety that was to double coverage Holmes had he run deep but he got caught up field. Holmes had his man beat by a good step. Ruuning a takeoff down field left him open enough to complete a long pass. Although, considering Holmes had a bad game maybe it was Holmes fault. Ben will take the blame when asked about it reguardless of whose fault it was.

Steelers are just having a SB hangover, give them some time you Steeler fans. Now if u wanna complain wear the Brown Jersey.

Agreed ,,, but NOT Necessary. It doesnt have to be that way. However Valid point indeed. Salute to all you Browns fans hanging in there. I watched today and was pulling for you , VERY Frustrating team.

Archived