THE BROWNS BOARD

Andersons interception average

qbguru

DA now averaging 6 picks per game after throwing 3 in one half of football. Lumberghs silence is peculiar.

Lums, were you not big on QB ratings? What was DAs today???

Like I said before you can argue DA vs BQ all day, and for another third wasted year, it does not matter , any QB on this team will look bad, way too many other holes to fill on offense and defense.

Best of luck

DA now averaging 6 picks per game after throwing 3 in one half of football. Lumberghs silence is peculiar.

Like I said before you can argue DA vs BQ all day, and for another third wasted year, it does not matter , any QB on this team will look bad, way too many other holes to fill on offense and defense.

Best of luck

Its either DAs courage to throw into traffic and get interceptions trying to move the ball or quinns lack of experience and courage to take the shots at our heavily covered ,fingered .molested and raped slow WRs...for boring fruitless drives that still end up in turnovers so either choice sucks i say we bring ratty in to finish his young career as a qb off as well!

If im mangini i fire daboll and edwards to make a ballsy point...oh nevermind if im mangini i just accept the fact im a puzzy and a pathetic HC and i just resign... ;)

Best of luck

I hope you know that's the dumbest way ever to determine an "average".

that's like saying player A threw 150 yards in the 1st half, therefore he's averaging 300 per game and will finish with that, this is a very foolish way of determining an average.

and Lumbergh is silent? http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7190

I hope you know that's the dumbest way ever to determine an "average".

that's like saying player A threw 150 yards in the 1st half, therefore he's averaging 300 per game and will finish with that, this is a very foolish way of determining an average.

and Lumbergh is silent? http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7190

Just like lumnuts qb rating, an average is still an average, I agree bring in Ratliff to ruin his career too.

Best of luck

qbguru doesn't seem to be too good with mathematics.

Best of luck

DA's career positive TD to INT ratio took a dent today, but it's still intact. BQ's negative TD to INT ratio increased a bit though. Is that a good thing?

Archived