THE BROWNS BOARD

"Now I'm done." --Brady Quinn

gcarl

20 years from now, the only thing Brady Quinn will be remembered for is this commercial, and the ever-more-famous 3-word quote he says at the end of it. Sort of like George H. W. Bush when he said "Read my lips, no new taxes." <_<

This whole team needs to be erased traded for picks yes even rogers ,thomas and cribbs thats what mangini failed to do he failed to make the hard transition and gave us the same thing we have had for 4 years...i will no longer support this team or the nfl by buying products/services/gear until some tings change...why buy a jersey that will be a relic of bad memories in 3 games?

To bad the sunday ticket is non refundable i wont be watching this disaster unless some serious changes are made totally disheartning ownership and regime...

This whole team needs to be erased traded for picks yes even rogers ,thomas and cribbs thats what mangini failed to do he failed to make the hard transition and gave us the same thing we have had for 4 years...i will no longer support this team or the nfl by buying products/services/gear until some tings change...why buy a jersey that will be a relic of bad memories in 3 games?

To bad the sunday ticket is non refundable i wont be watching this disaster unless some serious changes are made totally disheartning ownership and regime...

NFL Sunday Ticket is so cool though. You can actually watch other teams play and say to yourself "So that's what football is supposed to look like! Both teams are scoring touchdowns and keeping the score close! Wow!"

There were several of those games today. And no, I didn't watch every minute of the Clowns, I mean, Browns game today. There were better ones to watch.

Archived