THE BROWNS BOARD

Post here if you wish to just VENT THE F@#$ Out haha...

mastadave99999

There is more to blame then players.....

This team hasn't changed that much since two years ago. I feel like we have lost control...

The offense can't generate anything.. For christ sake detroit won their first game today and they celebrated like they were divisional champs!

Brian Daboll Jesus man xxxxing fix this shit...

Carl Smith...

SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont care if we lose every God forsaken game I just want to f@#$ing score points!!! Hell the 0-16 lions scored points... we can't even do that its pathetic!

Obviously you can't win if you can't score anything!

Benching BQ was maybe the worst thing Mangina could have done... You just shot his confidence in the face... twice. Its not his fault hes not taking shots down field. Someone has to tell him he can't or that he sucks at it. That is coaching... Watch some of BQ earlier games he can throw the pigskin... xxxx BQ is a xxxxing horse have you seen his body building shit.

This is out of control something needs to happen. It most likely wont happen till at this rate we lose to Cincinnati next week who I must congradulate played a great F@#$ing game beating those squeelers...

Call me an idiot if you wish. I just need something!

rebuilding year man. we turned over what? 50-60% of the roster. we have no real running back, no wide recivers for the most part. lack good LBs, and need some better safties. we need to build the team up from the draft. savage xxxxed up the roster with a bunch of bums, and it can't be fixed in 1 season. peyton couldn't put up good numbers even if he was our QB. and we saw why BQ has been throwing nothing but short shit when DA went in. everyoe is covered and shit gets picked.

we're gonna suck this year, and probably next year before we make some big improvements most likely.

rebuilding year man. we turned over what? 50-60% of the roster. we have no real running back, no wide recivers for the most part. lack good LBs, and need some better safties. we need to build the team up from the draft. savage xxxxed up the roster with a bunch of bums, and it can't be fixed in 1 season. peyton couldn't put up good numbers even if he was our QB. and we saw why BQ has been throwing nothing but short shit when DA went in. everyoe is covered and shit gets picked.

we're gonna suck this year, and probably next year before we make some big improvements most likely.

\Whatsup Cuz!!! haha sad year for us :/

I am ashamed of this entire team and I mean all 53 guys. We are getting worse from week to week and that mean nobody has stepped up to be a leader on this team, nobody is leading by example, which tells me that nobody cares about winning. It seems like a bunch of kindergardeners out for recess with the little incident with the ice throwing in the locker room, what an embarassment. This current team is making a mockery and defacing everything this Browns franchise stands for and they should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Paul Brown is probably rolling over in his grave right now. I would fine every player for losing games from now on if that is at all possible.

You hit it dead on...

Something needs to be done if there is no change over the next 2-4 games...

The problem doesn't stop on the field! It goes all the way to the corporate offices here and trickles down to the players. Lerner doesn't really give a shit about this team. He's a huge soccer fan. Remember, he inherited his daddy's baby. Giving Savage 100% rule in the years before didn't help either.

As far as Mangini is concerned, we're gonna have to watch this all play out to determine if he's a mistake or the real thing. I think is was a wrong decision to pull Brady Q. in the second half. He's a new struggling QB who's trying to make it and become comfortable with a shitty team. You gotta wonder if he's always gonna look over his shoulder at this point every time he makes a bad play. Mangini is in a struggle with getting the respect from not only the leftover half of the team, but from the new half also. Pulling BQ sure didn't help. Rules are rules that he makes and that they signed to. This crap about having to pay a fine for not covering their tabs at hotels is the players fault and should be fined. After all, what's $1500 after the big checks they pull in? That's like a night out on the town to just maybe cover dinner.

As for the players, they've got the same 5 plays to run day in and day out every week!!! Get it right!!! Braylon had no clue a few times today on the route to run. He looked like he was doing the hokey pokey at one point. As far as DA!, dude, you suck!!! Giving up 3 picks in 2 quarters? What the hell? The ref's have better eyes than you at this point!

Where the hell are our new picks? Why are they on the bench? Even Baltimore sent their new picks out to see what they could do. One of their new receivers even totalled 109 yds!!! Why not do the same with ours? It's not like we were gonna win with the first stringers(?) anyway!

0-17 is my prediction for this team as long as they play this way! That's right! We will lose against the Lions who actually won there game today! We are the new Lions of 09!

Archived