THE BROWNS BOARD

Bruce Drennan

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Since I don't live in Ohio anymore and don't have Direct TV, I never get to catch STO anymore. Can someone let me know what Bruce Drennan has been ranting about with our poor Brownies -- specifically the QB decisions today...What is his stance?

I thought his basic premise is this: Mangini is such a departure from PS/RAC that the players(mainly the old regime's players) are having trouble buying into the new rebuilding and still want to behave like it is breakfast at Romeo's. Think's Mangini is in over his head because of the mess left to him, but he is trying to bail water and get his head back above water. Thinks guys like Cribbs,McDonald,DA,BE and Quinn being given shakedowns.

Wants to just move on and clear house and play the draft picks.

You cant blame mangini for wanting to move on with new blood, it is the only way we will win. Play the rookies and fill it in with whats left. Those who dont want to apply themselves will be gone soon.

One thing i dont agree with is the benching of Quinn at halftime for the poser known as DA.

You cant blame mangini for wanting to move on with new blood, it is the only way we will win. Play the rookies and fill it in with whats left. Those who dont want to apply themselves will be gone soon.

One thing i dont agree with is the benching of Quinn at halftime for the poser known as DA.

I wonder what was behind that, biggest question at the moment.

I wonder what was behind that, biggest question at the moment.

I think he may have been protecting Quinn.

It was at the point we had to take shots downfield to have any chance and he knew balt was going to tee off and become ball hawks in the backfield.

Why have your young qb either get pickd off and hammered or continue to look foolish throwing 2 yard passes when you need 15 yard passes.

I think Quinn is back in next week.

Putting DA in was like bringing in a relief pitcher...the starter wasn't getting it done and the game was about to get ugly.

Might as well bring in the guy with the bigger arm and give it a shot.

Archived