THE BROWNS BOARD

Gregg Doyel CBS Sports NATIONAL columnist

calfoxwc

Sol,

While I appreciate your frustration and your insight... I don't think you want to align yourself with Gregg Doyel. I mean, if you said it and he said it that's fine. But I'm pretty sure that you saying it lends more credence to his argument that his saying it does to yours.

Doyel is a world class douchebag... a douchebag's douchebag if you will.

These sorts of asinine rants are what he does. And it's nothing to be proud of. Gregg Doyel is a wart on sports journalism. The fact that he gets to put the same job title on his business card as Peter Gammons or Bob Ryan is a freakin' sham.

In his dampest of wet dreams Gregg Doyel is Jim Rome. But he's never been able to pull off JR's smarmy cool. So instead he ends up sounding like one of Rome's under-evolved callers. Just what the world needs a clone with a WordPress account.

-jj

So how do you really feel about him?

Sol,

While I appreciate your frustration and your insight... I don't think you want to align yourself with Gregg Doyel. I mean, if you said it and he said it that's fine. But I'm pretty sure that you saying it lends more credence to his argument that his saying it does to yours.

Doyel is a world class douchebag... a douchebag's douchebag if you will.

These sorts of asinine rants are what he does. And it's nothing to be proud of. Gregg Doyel is a wart on sports journalism. The fact that he gets to put the same job title on his business card as Peter Gammons or Bob Ryan is a freakin' sham.

In his dampest of wet dreams Gregg Doyel is Jim Rome. But he's never been able to pull off JR's smarmy cool. So instead he ends up sounding like one of Rome's under-evolved callers. Just what the world needs a clone with a WordPress account.

-jj

Appreciate your thoughts...I was refering to those who didn't defend me when everyone was jumping on me last week, but are agreeing with this guy....when i said virtually the same thing last week....cappesch?

Gregg Doyel is to sports journalism as Paris Hilton is to film... which is to say... technically they're both contributors, but really they're only famous for sucking.

-jj

Sounds about right.

We have the internet much to thank for don't we

Archived