THE BROWNS BOARD

Jerome Harrison

Vegasdogg

I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

Did anyone feel the same way after watching him play yesterday? Is he a guy we can give the ball to 20+ times a game?

I'm still high on him.

I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

Did anyone feel the same way after watching him play yesterday? Is he a guy we can give the ball to 20+ times a game?

I'm still high on him.

He hits the hole the fastest of all the backs, but consistently goes down on first contact.

I'd like to see Cribbs get a shot. Really. He's fast, be breaks tackles, he has size. I'm sure he could pick up a blitz. Tiki Barber waiting to happen. And there really is much less "learning curve" for a RB. Cribbs has the instincts.

Good hands, he led the team in receptions. He caught 4 of Quinn's 6 completed passes. And had another catch from Anderson.

And buttRamrod I think you mean one of the best D's not worst D's.

Good day.

My god you are a dumb one. That post was ALL sarcasm.

Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game.

Wait you only pointed out that one. So you actually thought we (assuming you are a browns fan) have a awesome line and a unbelievable passing game???? LIKE I SAID, GET REAL........

Well buttRamrod, if you knew anything about the english language, you would understand that your sentence is implying the Ravens line and passing game which is rather good.

Mario,

The topic is who? Go ahead and guess....... I will give you a couple more seconds........ Yes Jerome Harrison.......

You said

"3.3 average thats how he did"

I said

"Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game."

I'm sorry what I meant to say is

"Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game."

Which was SARCASM.

Keep having fun mario.

Hey RamRod, your sentence makes no sense

Wow, maybe I am the dumb one here.

How does it not make sense?

Ok getting over the SARCASM thing because I dont think you are getting it.

Here it is

He did well. Especially against a great D and our line and passing game sucks ASS.

Do you get it now?????????? God I hope so.

For the life of me i cannot figure out why everyone wants to make Cribbs something he is not. He is a special team ace..that's it. Nothing more, nothing less, He is not a DB, he is not a safety, he is not a QB, he is not a rb, he is not a linebacker he is a a special teams player..that's it.. good grief.. just because he appears to be athletic..does not mean he can play every postion on the field.

You don't see any other teams doing this crap with their athletes. You don't see Arizona making a RB out of Anquan Boldin because he is powerful running the ball as a WR... Why.. it's dumb.. and a waste of time.. Crap..

Cribbs has had FOUR STINKIN YEARS to learn the reciever spot... he still can't handle that.. Do you think the guy is methusela and will play long enough to learn all these other positions?.. give it up.

Harrison is a RB, James Davis is a RB.. let them play those positions.

Archived