THE BROWNS BOARD

Can we please have our 5th overall pick back!

Kingphisher

I understand they were under pressure to play the "home town" kid to see what they had, but passing on Sanchez was obviously a mistake. Boy we look stoopid for trading that pick (any I bought what they were selling). Actually, we are looking even more foolish for pulling the trigger on Mangini so fast too. I'm pissed about how bad this team is. The OC sucks balls. Looking for a little progress here. Anyone see a glimmer of hope this year? The last 2 QB classes in the draft have done well. We're about due for some turds (right about the time we draft early again next year). We sure could use someone in the front office that can actually evaluate talent.

Sanchez being drafted by the Browns would not make any difference in this train wreck. I agree with the trade down. I am not sure I agree with the picks we selected after the trade..But that's who we have and cannot change that. I think we got a couple good future players... But choosing Sanchez would not have made ANY difference in the past 3 weeks. I am not exactly convinced Sanchez is that great..the media is all on his Jock..playing in the team Mangini built in NY.. You know the same team that was 8-3 last year until Favres ruptured his shoulder and didn't bother to tell anyone in his arrogance and dragged the whole team down with him.. Mangini essentially paid the price for Favres arrogance that he could play well with that injury.

Sorry, but trade down was the right thing to do. At this point, you stockpile.

Tom brady couldn't do shit in this offense. What f--kin games have you been watching?

Sanchez would have been in BQs shoes 2 games and pulled for things beyond his control or left to rot on the bench for 2-3 years he would have been another victim of the brownstown QB slaughter he is fortunate he got with the jets a great coach with a big mouth and bigger balls while we are stuck with a smart ass with no balls and plenty to blame everyone but himself about..

As far as it being to soon to get calling to get fats 2 out of there what should we do wait for 4 more years of loser brand football?

No fricking way this fatass lying sack of crap has to go!

Jets fans warned us and they were right i for one will not tolorate another year of this crap its just unprofessional and unacceptable coaching and coordinating on the offensive side of the ball...

And im sick of fatass2 blaming everyone but his own fat ass...

At this point I'm thinking they should maybe have passed on the 22nd overall pick a couple years back and invested in linemen.

Might have been wise. We'd have a well protected scattershot QB but at least he would have time to let routes develop.

You mean Mangini nearly destroyed.

He got hired too soon. Then he got lucky. Then he ruined the Jets.

Ryan is on his way to Coach of the Year. And boy, do the Jets play defense!!

Players say the coaching from mangini to ryan is like going into a bright light from from the clutches of evil failure we have evil failure and it shows already..

The jets are getting my attention they are serving up a better brand of football that exites me...now if they only had orange helmets and were called the browns i would already be there...;)

I wonder if robby can coach as good as his brother? I hope we get to find out soon rex is a fatass that can flat coach and we didnt take him he didnt fit lerners version of a proper drab arse english soccer coach..

ALWAYS build a team and then insert a QB. Inserting a QB and trying to build around him is suicide. We have inserted QBs for ten years into bad teams. It just doesn't work and Lerner is in such an enormous hurry to sell tickets right now, he ignores the winning formula and always makes some massive PR move right before we all give up. So, expect one soon.

In the fourth quarter of yesterday's Seahawks-Bears matchup, Aaron Curry stopped Matt Forte for a two yard loss. Two plays later, he came in on a blitz and stripped the ball from Jay Cutler.

Despite all that, Seattle's fan base is wondering whether Tim Ruskell make a huge blunder in passing on Sanchez.

So we're not the only ones experiencing Sanchez envy right now. Unfortunately, we don't have an Aaron Curry to help compensate for it.

In the fourth quarter of yesterday's Seahawks-Bears matchup, Aaron Curry stopped Matt Forte for a two yard loss. Two plays later, he came in on a blitz and stripped the ball from Jay Cutler.

Despite all that, Seattle's fan base is wondering whether Tim Ruskell make a huge blunder in passing on Sanchez.

So we're not the only ones experiencing Sanchez envy right now. Unfortunately, we don't have an Aaron Curry to help compensate for it.

No... we have a GM and Coach who think a Center is worth a 1st round Pick! UGGGH! in the history on the Nfl Draft only 8 centers have been picked in the first round...3 by browns and 1 by mangini as Jets coach...wooohooo! NEVER FKN TAKE A CENTER IN THE FIRST ROUND>>>>>EVER!!!!

Sanchez being drafted by the Browns would not make any difference in this train wreck. I agree with the trade down. I am not sure I agree with the picks we selected after the trade..But that's who we have and cannot change that. I think we got a couple good future players... But choosing Sanchez would not have made ANY difference in the past 3 weeks. I am not exactly convinced Sanchez is that great..the media is all on his Jock..playing in the team Mangini built in NY.. You know the same team that was 8-3 last year until Favres ruptured his shoulder and didn't bother to tell anyone in his arrogance and dragged the whole team down with him.. Mangini essentially paid the price for Favres arrogance that he could play well with that injury.

The Jets defence is definitely better, but don't forget that the Jets were terrible the year before Favre showed up. A good QB can make a shabby team better instantly. Sanchez would not be doing nearly as well with us, that is true. I do think that he would have shown us some improvement over last year, which we do not have now. This team has taken a huge step backward even from last year. I think that starts with the front office and evaluation of the talent (including coaches).

Archived