THE BROWNS BOARD

Cribbs at QB ??

Kosarfan

What do we have to lose other than possile further injury to the one spark this team seems to have.

What was Cribbs' college QB career like ? Obvious the big name school kid isn't cutting it .... nor the one time Pro Bowler.

Problem - If Cribbs started to look like a QB at all, we'd have what teh Steelers went through with Cordell Stewart when they finally gave him the keys to the QB locker.

What do we have to lose other than injury to the one spark this team seems to have.

What was Cribbs' college QB career like ? Obvious the big name school kid isn't cutting it .... nor the one time Pro Bowler.

I bet if Cribbs atsrted to look like a QB at all, we'd have what teh Steeoers went through with Stewart when they finally gave him the keys to the QB locker.

Well, at least that might make the NFL step in. Much like they had to do with the Montreal Expos.

What do we have to lose other than possile further injury to the one spark this team seems to have.

Problem - If Cribbs started to look like a QB at all, we'd have what teh Steelers went through with Cordell Stewart when they finally gave him the keys to the QB locker.

Cribbs is a spectacular ST player. But reading and writing are 2 skillsets needed to play qb.

How much more pain do you want to inflict with a move like that?

Cribbs is a spectacular ST player. But reading and writing are 2 skillsets needed to play qb.

How much more pain do you want to inflict with a move like that?

Put cribbs in and run the option....

I went to college with Josh Cribbs, and frankly all we need with the Browns right now is a place holder QB and frankly DA and Quinn are not that. I have seen some good passes from Cribbs as well are great runs. I think if we put Cribbs in now we could walk away with a couple wins, which is a couple more than I see us getting with any of the other 3 Browns QB's. I mean in all fairness we should be drafting a QB in one of the first 2 rounds next year and then that QB should take over, but this season is a loss so lets see what Cribbs can do...maybe he'll show himself to be a good backup because as it stands now i am not conviced that Quinn or DA is even a good backup right now either.

Archived