THE BROWNS BOARD

Will Quinn be out of the league in a few years?

RestinPeace

I understand why people are getting irritated with RIP, but at the same time, I don't think even I could goout of my way to defend Quinn.

The playcalling has been horrendous no doubt, but the playcalling didn't force Brady Quinn to stare down his target right after the snap and throw the ball directly to Foxworth. The playcalling didnt force Brady Quinn to underthrow a wide open Massaquoi by 10 yards who had the Denver defense beat for a TD if Quinn delivers the ball.

That said, I don't see how anyone thinks that Derek Freakin Anderson is going to spark anything. Three interceptions on three very stupid decisions in one half. If he isn't smart enough to know to NOT throw the ball into double or triple coverage against the best defense in the league then he isn't smart enough to be a starter.

Both of these guys suck. I wouldn't be opposed to sending them both packing at the end of the season.

If the Browns line up in primarily four and five wide sets this weekend... then maybe I'll listen to you spewing forth about Anderson being an INT machine. Otherwise, why don't you sit back and hold judgement 'til you see what kind of offense they actually run with Anderson at the helm this year.

If the Browns line up in primarily four and five wide sets this weekend... then maybe I'll listen to you spewing forth about Anderson being an INT machine. Otherwise, why don't you sit back and hold judgement 'til you see what kind of offense they actually run with Anderson at the helm this year.

Since when does an offensive philosophy or plan have anything to do with a QB forcing the ball into triple coverage?

To be fair, we give Quinn credit that his problems are fixable, that his mechanics can be coached up. Yes with the right minds in charge, sure. And the same could be said about Derek. Both of these guys are under new management. That is NOT healthy at all.

Jon Gruden just said on Sirius ( when asked to comment on the problems of JaMarcus and Brady ) that he wishes he had the keys to Quinn for 1 season because he has the desire, brains, build and arm to succeed in this game. Hey Jon, you're more than welcome to come here and see for yourself. I love to have him as head coach.

Archived