THE BROWNS BOARD

DA to Miami?

ClevelandFanForLife

Penninton Out for the Season

With him out of the question, Miami will want another starting caliber QB to take his place. I can think of nobody better than Anderception to fill that void. He won't be with us after this season anyway so we might as well get something for him while Miami is desperate. I'm not saying that we could get a first round pick. However if you throw in another player or pick you may be able to get a third or possibly second rounder if the price is right.

Miami will play Henne. Parcel's drafted him last year in round 2 with the plan of him to be the QB of the future, which they thought was next year, but it is now due to injury.

With him out of the question, Miami will want another starting caliber QB to take his place. I can think of nobody better than Anderception to fill that void. He won't be with us after this season anyway so we might as well get something for him while Miami is desperate. I'm not saying that we could get a first round pick. However if you throw in another player or pick you may be able to get a third or possibly second rounder if the price is right.

We (as a franchise) already gave up on Quinn. I could see Quinn going before DA.

LOOOOOLLLLOOOOLLLLLL!!!! ANDERCEPTION!! That's priceless. Two problems with this notion. 1. Parcels won't go for it and 2. The Dolphins want to work with Chad Henne. I really don't see Parcells breaking his neck to get as you so adequetly put Anderception. Miami maybe be hurting but not that bad. One can only hope.

I love how people scream about Quinn being better than DA but then turn around and say we can get more for DA. How is that exactly? Only one of those statements can be true. Anyway, Quinn is much better suited for Miami's offense and culture. If I wanted to replace CHad and lose the least in my offense it would be Quinn over DA for sure. Get a 4th round pick and a big OL and buy the plane ticket.

No way Parcells brings in the interception factory DA into his organization. He will use his 2nd round pick Henne to start and get a free agent QB off the street to be a backup..He is NEVER going to give up draft picks.. That is his thing now.. drafting.. that's why he wanted to be a GM in the first place. So he can get credit for BUILDING a team. He'll go get Brian Griese or someone like that.

Archived