THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama’s Population Control Czar

Mr. T

Back in 1977 a man by the name of John Holdren co-authored a book entitled Ecoscience along with Paul and Anne Ehrlich. In the book several assertions are made with regard to the dangers of over population and the potential solutions. Forced abortions, mass sterilization, and a “Planetary Regime” with the power of life and death over American citizens are in the forefront of Holdren’s preferred methods.

Holdren has been appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology by Barack Obama. He is informally known as the United States’ Science Czar and yet another in a long list of radicals placed into positions of nearly supreme authority by the US President; people who, under normal circumstances would not be suitable as Wal Mart greeters.

This site, contains a damning indictment against Holdren and the White House. Even if half of what is listed is true, this man is putting forth pure evil. What is even more disturbing is that Barack Obama was impressed enough with Holdren’s philosophy to appoint him to the Science Czar position.

The site also answers every possible argument against the indictment. Any reasonable person would have to agree with the assertion of Holdren’s danger to this country and by extension, that of our sitting chief executive.

source

Back in 1977 a man by the name of John Holdren co-authored a book entitled Ecoscience along with Paul and Anne Ehrlich. In the book several assertions are made with regard to the dangers of over population and the potential solutions. Forced abortions, mass sterilization, and a “Planetary Regime” with the power of life and death over American citizens are in the forefront of Holdren’s preferred methods.

Holdren has been appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology by Barack Obama. He is informally known as the United States’ Science Czar and yet another in a long list of radicals placed into positions of nearly supreme authority by the US President; people who, under normal circumstances would not be suitable as Wal Mart greeters.

This site, contains a damning indictment against Holdren and the White House. Even if half of what is listed is true, this man is putting forth pure evil. What is even more disturbing is that Barack Obama was impressed enough with Holdren’s philosophy to appoint him to the Science Czar position.

The site also answers every possible argument against the indictment. Any reasonable person would have to agree with the assertion of Holdren’s danger to this country and by extension, that of our sitting chief executive.

source

I still find it funny that you think this is Obama's doing. Someone else is calling the shots here T. Your wasting your time.

Brushing EVERYTHING ELSE aside, K, whose doing is it? Who is calling the shots. I am not saying it is or isn't Obama. I am curious to hear your thoughts and opinions.

You know John, I am not 100% sure. But something I am sure of, Bush and Obama could not get away with what they are doing to this country without a force bigger then the presidency. Think about it. Trillions in debt, invading a county (whoops, no WMD), on the path of taking away gun rights, personal rights, and more. No body has done shit. Fag tea parties or town hall meetings, WOW, what patriots. These are meant to bitch about the other party and not bitch about the issues, it keeps them busy, while EVERYONE in the government is raping us behind our backs.

"You only have to fool half the people half the time" - Kosar_For_President

K,

you had a great post there until you went off on "fag tea parties".

You don't know squat about those.

Those are concerned AMERICANS trying to show disagreement and alarm.

Did you bother attending?

What the heck you want us to do?

Vote against Obama? (oops, most of us did)

With your post, you should be wanting very much to vote for Palin if she runs as a third party candidate.

We have to get out of the political mud, and Obama just drug us far, far more further into it.

You know John, I am not 100% sure. But something I am sure of, Bush and Obama could not get away with what they are doing to this country without a force bigger then the presidency. Think about it. Trillions in debt, invading a county (whoops, no WMD), on the path of taking away gun rights, personal rights, and more. No body has done shit. Fag tea parties or town hall meetings, WOW, what patriots. These are meant to bitch about the other party and not bitch about the issues, it keeps them busy, while EVERYONE in the government is raping us behind our backs.

"You only have to fool half the people half the time" - Kosar_For_President

Sounds like a good Political Thriller made into movie, K. However, I don't buy into this type of conspiracy theory.

We are too caught up in our Democratic or Republican uniforms, whether Jon and Kate Plus 8 stay separated, and whether or not Pamela Anderson is back with Tommy Lee than to actually pay attention.

Just my opinion, of course.

So TV is the reason people are not pissed off, I don't buy it.

K

You can do better than that.

At the tea parties, a LOT of folks were upset with the out of control spending by BOTH parties.

It doesn't have anything to do with just adopting Republican stances.

You dissed tea parties, many of who are upset about that spending by BOTH parties in the last two administrations.

You'd do better if you would stop trying to so desperately find some way to smart off about posts instead of

actually dealing with the actual content of what folks mean by what they say.

Archived