THE BROWNS BOARD

Zombo was right

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

Ole Zippy took a lot of crap for predicting that Mangini would pull the plug on Quinn if he continued to suck. Zippy didn't endorse it, he said it would happen and received the typical "you're stupid and don't now football" comments.

Even after Anderson shit the bed, tossing three INT's in the second half, Mangini made Zippy look well connected by pulling the plug on the boy wonder.

Let's all support our starting QB, now.

Doesn't matter who's right or wrong at this point, we just have to start resembling a pro football team sometime this season, and we need to WIN some home games.

It's definitely about the Browns, not who's under center. I was hoping Quinn would look good, so we don't have to draft a QB. I am not optimistic about DA, but will be there cheering for the Browns anyhow.

Guest ATENEARS
But IF Anderson looks bad this week we can all throw him under the bus too right?

and call for us to get Quinn back? Or maybe call for Ratliff?

Or do we have to wait two weeks of bad play by Anderson? or 3? or do you now say we have to support him for the rest of the season?

I'm just guaging the depth of the hypocracy......

I think the rule was that he gets another 27 games.

This is classic Skippy stirring the pot. Of course he knows he's coming off as a HUGELY hypocritical douche by asking all of us to support Anderson when he did nothing but rant and rave against Brady for 2 weeks.

It's always the butt f'ugly guys who are incredibly intimidated by Quinn's hunky looks.

inspecta, I just have one question for you...

HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE???

Guest ATENEARS

I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

I Guarantee that Anderson will win this game.

I'm really sorry if i came off not wanting to support Quinn ... but please, let's all support our starting QB from now on.

You must be smoking those big bowls of dope Bermeck refers to. This board will ride DA harder than ever for his mistakes. And whoever doesn't will make excuses.

Only lumnuts would be excited at the prospect of watching a QB play who threw 3 picks in one half of football ONE HALF!!

But man, we'll get to see some really pretty balls thrown downfield. Too bad most of them will be going to the opposing defenders.

But alas, as I've stated on many occasions, meaningless things like wins don't mean much to lumnuts. He's happy as shit his boy is back in the starting role. That's all that matters in his universe. The outcome of the game or his performance means very little to him.

The only person truly happy today is the charlatan fan....

Expect to see him here a lot more if Anderson does well (which, for the record, I hope he does and I am rooting for him to have the game of his life Sunday), because Oregon State has lost two straight games at home and their QB's are awful up there in Corvallis.

Hopefully they crush ASU this weekend though

How the hell can you guarantee a win? Did you watch last weeks game? Did you see the 3 picks DA gave away?

Please Skippy, I am embarrassed by all this attention.

Brady Quinn deserves the real credit.

So here is my next "observation":

Three weeks from now we will be 3-3, with three straight wins including our two longest, most bitter rivals.

3-3 fresh off a win over the Steelers.

Mark it down.

Zombo

--Go get 'em Horseballs!

Three weeks from now we will be 3-3, with three straight wins including our two longest, most bitter rivals.

Mark it down.

Zombo

--Go get 'em Horseballs!

The surprising part will be DA is 1-0, and BQ will be 2-0 after his week off to reset.

Guest ATENEARS

No, no, you deserve the credit. Most of us were so wrapped up in supporting our starting QB through thick-n-thin that we never wavered to the thought of him being replaced, and especially so soon. But you obviously thought it out and considered Mangini's view. The rest of us kept "inching" along in our blind support ...

Mark it down.

Zombo

--Go get 'em Horseballs!

I know the state of Oregon has some outstanding weed, but I thought you lived in another region......?

inspecta, I just have one question for you...

HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE???

lease Lums, glad your boy is starting, I'll be at the game, and support him as long as he's not throwing thse beautiful rockets to the Bungles.

The reality of the situation right now is like trying to decide which turd smells better.

Ole Zippy took a lot of crap for predicting that Mangini would pull the plug on Quinn if he continued to suck. Zippy didn't endorse it, he said it would happen and received the typical "you're stupid and don't now football" comments.

Even after Anderson shit the bed, tossing three INT's in the second half, Mangini made Zippy look well connected by pulling the plug on the boy wonder.

Let's all support our starting QB, now.

You should support your team. If Anderson is the guy in there, try and support him. But don't fool yourself into thinking he is a better option than Quinn. Quinn should have been left in there to make the mistakes. Mangini is making huge mistakes and Zombo made the same prediction I did... that as soon as Quinn made some mistakes and threw interceptions, he would get benched. The same thing will happen to DA and all Mangini did was divided your team instead of supporting one QB all along.

But don't fool yourself into thinking he is a better option than Quinn. Quinn should have been left in there to make the mistakes. Mangini is making huge mistakes and Zombo made the same prediction I did... that as soon as Quinn made some mistakes and threw interceptions, he would get benched. The same thing will happen to DA and all Mangini did was divided your team instead of supporting one QB all along.

I disagree. We were actually competitive with DA and Harrison in. Lewis is done and needs to take a seat, be a mentor for these younger guys. I've been calling for Harrison to get let loose all year. They both had two extremely costly turnovers in the first quarter of the game. I was about ready to give up on the game with what I had seen this team do the past 3 weeks. As soon as Quinn threw the pick against the Vikings, we were done. As soon as the markers read third down against Denver, we were done. Baltimore... None of the team even wanted to play at that point. The first three weeks of this season, the Browns played the most uninspiring games of football I have EVER seen. However, these guys cleared their heads and came back and played some football once they got the ball again. The ability to shake off a bad play or bad sets of plays and bring your team back into the game is something BQ wasn't doing. IMO, that is FAR more important than a number or statistic that any of you want to bring up.

Archived