THE BROWNS BOARD

BIGGER BUST ?????????????

bermeck08

Bigger Bust Couch or Quinn?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is a bigger bust?

• Tim Couch
    • Brady Quinn

my vote is QUINN ... I drove the SS COUCH to the bottom of the lake ... Now its the QUINN lovers turn ...cya at the bottom !

Bermeck (ahhhh, another rich athlete gets the boot, and lots of checks to get mailed to thier address....freakin sad)

Couch beat the Steelers three times. Quinn hasn't won three games yet. But not fair to close the book on him.

Zombo

--just glad he's not our starter anymore.

Couch beat the Steelers three times. Quinn hasn't won three games yet. But not fair to close the book on him.

Zombo

--just glad he's not our starter anymore.

COUCH also ruined (cincys) Paul Brown Staduims' grand opening... I have always been greatful for that.

Bermeck (you can never have enough QB discussion...as much as I hate it....the QB is, after all, the leader of the team)

my vote is QUINN ... I drove the SS COUCH to the bottom of the lake ... Now its the QUINN lovers turn ...cya at the bottom !

Bermeck (ahhhh, another rich athlete gets the boot, and lots of checks to get mailed to thier address....freakin sad)

What a poll.

My answer is.............................drum beat.............................."We have to wait and see".

Even as a backup somewhere - if not a starter - Quinn might prove to be a competent QB.

It is also a bit unfair because Couch got hurt.

This being said, I cannot imagine a bigger bust for a brand new team than Couch was for the Browns - if only because they drafted HIM, rather taking the Ditka trade. Given the quality of that draft, however, I am not sure that it mattered either way.

This is so funny ---- Couch is still going to get voted bigger bust ... when everyone gets done smoking big bowls of dope ---come back and vote again. Unbelievable ....Couch had ZERO players....NONE.

QUINN, by far ...is the biggest bust I have seen in my life.

There's no use explaining it ....Couch was hated that much.

Bermeck (man, put down the pipe)

Guest ATENEARS

I hated Couch, hated everything about that pick ... I voted for Brady Quinn in this poll.

I'm ready for the new era to behin and for Anderson to save some coaching and front office jobs around here (again).

I hated Couch, hated everything about that pick ... I voted for Brady Quinn in this poll.

I'm ready for the new era to behin and for Anderson to save some coaching and front office jobs around here (again).

Uh dude, the last regime got fired. You know that, right? Mangini may have saved his ass this season - maybe - but he still has no QB to develop.

How can you even answer this poll honestly.... I mean right now Couch was a bigger bust because he had more games for us to decide that, he was a true bust...didnt make it anywhere in the NFL, Quinn has barely played and we do not know his future on other squads after he leaves Cleveland. Quinn might end up being a bigger bust and if he drops out of the league in a few years than I would have to vote Quinn. But right now, you have to say Couch because he actually had time to prove himself on this team and many others.

Guest ATENEARS
I'd actually like to see Quinn play first before I vote.

I was hoping to actually just see him throw a completition for a first down beyond the markers, but I voted anyhow.

I was hoping to actually just see him throw a completition for a first down beyond the markers, but I voted anyhow.

So you didn't watch the first two games this season? Because he has done it in both of those games.

p.s. I get you were trying to be funny.

Guest ATENEARS

Who is a bigger bust?

Tim Couch [ 11 ] [50.00%]

Brady Quinn [ 11 ] [50.00%]

Total Votes: 22

OOhhhh ... this is a real barn-burner!

GO-BRADY-GO!!! (and to think I've been accused of not supporting him)

This is so funny ---- Couch is still going to get voted bigger bust ... when everyone gets done smoking big bowls of dope ---come back and vote again.

Why put up a poll and then get upset when we don't vote in the manner you wish us to vote in. It's pretty ridiculous.

Why not just start a thread that says "Quinn Sucks."

COUCH also ruined (cincys) Paul Brown Staduims' grand opening... I have always been greatful for that.

Bermeck (you can never have enough QB discussion...as much as I hate it....the QB is, after all, the leader of the team)

Was that the game that he didn't cry after . . . I sometimes get confused.

It's Quinn. Couch came into an expansion team as a rookie and DESTROYED his arm trying not to get pulled by Butch for Holcombe. Not to mention got sacked like, 72 times or something because that line was terrible. Quinn sat for 3 years and still stunk up the joint. Case closed. However, I'm not mad at Quinn. He didn't trade away draft picks and drat himself. Savage was a tool.

to soon to say on Quinn, he has but a handful of starts to soon to tell, not saying he is the greatest or anything close to it , but too soon to say he is a bust, he could be. who knows!

Archived