THE BROWNS BOARD

When does the orgy between Stan, Zombo and Lumbergh begin?

AZBrowns

They know they have to have their fun laughing at everyone now, because in a week, they aren't going to be able to laugh while trying to defend DA's play either.

let em have their fun for this week.

I'm actually charged up because I'm looking forward to this week's game.

Anderson gives me hope.

Plus ... you guys were kinda mean to poor Lums.

Zombo

I'm actually charged up because I'm looking forward to this week's game.

Anderson gives me hope.

Plus ... you guys were kinda mean to poor Lums.

Zombo

The question isn't whether or not Anderson give you hope, the question is does having a stiff like St. Clair on the offensive line give you hope. I mean, c'mon, the guy's name resembles one of the nastiest streets in Cleveland. Who didnt see that coming from a mile away?

Spoken like a true defensive coordinator. Is this Mike Zimmer? LOL Don't worry Zombo, that feeling of hope won't last past Sunday afternoon.

I'm wondering if you will be disappointed if you are wrong?

Zombo

I'm wondering if you will be disappointed if you are wrong?

Zombo

Right now? I'd be ecstatic if I was wrong. I'd love to see DA turn into a reliable QB who can throw touchdowns against the best teams in the league. If he can win us games I'm back on the DA bandwagon I had no choice but to leave in late 07. Dude just regressed to the point where I couldn't cheer for him anymore.

I'm behind DA, for one week at a time. I hope he succeeds but if he doesn't I won't be back here making excuses for him because we've seen it 20 times before.

Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is for cvnts.

Archived