THE BROWNS BOARD

Put Steinbach in at RT....

Solon16

When Hadnot is healthy enough to get back on the field you may see some changes. In camp Hadnot was playing some LG while Steinbech was playing RT and LT. But, I don't see Steinbach moving unless Thomas gets hurt.

I would hope they wouldn't blow up the left side of the line to try to plug a hole on the right side. Can't do anything until Hadnot is healthy.

You may even see Hadnot at RG and Womack out at RT. The reason Mack is learning on the job at center is that Fraley was getting his ass shoved into the backfield on every play. He certainly isn't an answer to making this line better.

The fact that he made the team shows how serious a problem the offensive line is.

Bottom line is they need to be smart enough to provide help on the right side not just watch St. Clair get his ass handed to him when they rush from his side.

When Hadnot is healthy enough to get back on the field you may see some changes. In camp Hadnot was playing some LG while Steinbech was playing RT and LT. But, I don't see Steinbach moving unless Thomas gets hurt.

I would hope they wouldn't blow up the left side of the line to try to plug a hole on the right side. Can't do anything until Hadnot is healthy.

You may even see Hadnot at RG and Womack out at RT. The reason Mack is learning on the job at center is that Fraley was getting his ass shoved into the backfield on every play. He certainly isn't an answer to making this line better.

The fact that he made the team shows how serious a problem the offensive line is.

Bottom line is they need to be smart enough to provide help on the right side not just watch St. Clair get his ass handed to him when they rush from his side.

The Browns have been using Eric Steinbach at right tackle in practice, and there is some thought to starting Rex Hadnot at left guard and using Steinbach at right tackle if John St. Clair continues to struggle.

The Browns have been using Eric Steinbach at right tackle in practice, and there is some thought to starting Rex Hadnot at left guard and using Steinbach at right tackle if John St. Clair continues to struggle.

The only thing that may be holding the move backis that Steinbach's lateral movement has been hampered by a knee problem. I would think when both he and Hadnot are healthy that the move could be in the works.

I also could see Tucker coming back after week 6. He should be healthy and have fresh legs.

Archived