THE BROWNS BOARD

Lumbergh ... Thanks

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

We really owe Lums a big THANK-YOU, for keeping us grounded.

I just read a post where Ballpeen mentioned that too many may have had too much fan-stake invested in Brady Quinn, and this deflated feeling you have today is the results of those hopes and dreams being shattered.

I think we all should take a second, locate a Lumbergh post, and click on his 'THANKS' button, for keeping the majority of us at a limited ceiling of excitment for boy wonder.

Could you imagine had this forum been completly Pro-Quinn, how much worst you'd all feel right now? I imagine that the core of Dawgbones.com is just greensick right now.

I'll start ... "Thank-you Lumbergh for keeping us all honest and holding hope for whoever our starting QB is!" What a. relief that we allowed Lumbergh to hold court for our current starter, Derek Anderson. I knew Lums was good for the forum

(Hopefully Lums will post here, giving everyone easy access to his 'THANKS' button)

This may come down to a state wide search to find out what coffee shop you and Lummy are sitting at, sharing a little wifi, sipping your latte and wondering what worthless piece of crap thread you can start next to piss us off and stroke the ego of your new boy toy.

Lums post actually amuse me most of the time. His staunch position and method of stating so usually bring me a smile even if I don't necessarily agree with him. But you've gone off the deep end. You need a vacation bro.

***** We really owe Lums a big THANK-YOU, for keeping us grounded.

I just read a post where Ballpeen mentioned that too many may have had too much fan-stake invested in Brady Quinn, and this deflated feeling you have today is the results of those hopes and dreams being shattered.

I think we all should take a second, locate a Lumbergh post, and click on his 'THANKS' button, for keeping the majority of us at a limited ceiling of excitment for boy wonder.

Could you imagine had this forum been completly Pro-Quinn, how much worst you'd all feel right now? I imagine that the core of Dawgbones.com is just greensick right now.

I'll start ... "Thank-you Lumbergh for keeping us all honest and holding hope for whoever our starting QB is!" What a. relief that we allowed Lumbergh to hold court for our current starter, Derek Anderson. I knew Lums was good for the forum

(Hopefully Lums will post here, giving everyone easy access to his 'THANKS' button) ******** <--------------- This is your brain on meth people.

This may come down to a state wide search to find out what coffee shop you and Lummy are sitting at, sharing a little wifi, sipping your latte and wondering what worthless piece of crap thread you can start next to piss us off and stroke the ego of your new boy toy.

Lums post actually amuse me most of the time. His staunch position and method of stating so usually bring me a smile even if I don't necessarily agree with him. But you've gone off the deep end. You need a vacation bro.

***** We really owe Lums a big THANK-YOU, for keeping us grounded.

(Hopefully Lums will post here, giving everyone easy access to his 'THANKS' button) ******** <--------------- This is your brain on meth people.

who knew that giant trolls liked to eat glenby's?

Our board is run by a troll. Dude, wrap your mind around that one.

Sometimes you just can't take things so seriously. I don't think the thread is funny, but the wheels have come off @ week 3. That's pretty fooking bad. I mean we have a team playing worse than 1999. How in the fook is that even remotely possible? So what the hell, Stan makes a few posts on his own board. It kind of tells you how bad things have gotten. The man provides us a medium, one of the many out there, and the best I might add.

I think we can humor him a few metldowns of his own.

But your post was funny. LOL.

Thanks lums now im ready to kick back and watch a real 2nd year nfl QB play.. flacco will devour NE for baltimores first win there..

The expansion browns game will good for some ohh shits n giggles as nobody else in the league cares who wins or loses this one....;)

Guest ATENEARS
Who the hells Stan? This is a football forum?

I found this place when I googled Sleestack.

That might be the funniest quote I've seen yet.

Sleestacks live!

Wow, glad to see Stan has joined the "Love DA Or You're Not a Real Browns Fan" club.

You guys realize you make it really hard to cheer for DA, don't you?

Really? So because of a poster on a message board you want DA to fail thus basically guaranteeing a Browns' loss? Wow.

Guest Masters
Really? So because of a poster on a message board you want DA to fail thus basically guaranteeing a Browns' loss? Wow.

He didn't say he wanted DA to fail. Just said it makes it hard to cheer for him (not cheering does not equal desire for someone to fail).

He did say he wanted DA to fail. Just said it makes it hard to cheer for him (not cheering does not equal desire for someone to fail).

Obviously you don't want a person to succeed if you aren't (or can't) cheer for them. So if you don't want them to succeed then what exactly is it you want them to do?

Guest Masters
Obviously you don't want a person to succeed if you aren't (or can't) cheer for them. So if you don't want them to succeed then what exactly is it you want them to do?

Not cheering does not mean you don't want someont to succeed. There is such a thing as being indifferent.

I don't cheer for any Cowboys players solely because I can't stand all the bandwagon Cowboys fans over the year. It doesn't mean on Sunday's I am rooting for their players to fail.

You are using fuzzy black and white logic.

Not cheering does not mean you don't want someont to succeed. There is such a thing as being indifferent.

I don't cheer for any Cowboys players solely because I can't stand all the bandwagon Cowboys fans over the year. It doesn't mean on Sunday's I am rooting for their players to fail.

You are using fuzzy black and white logic.

Not a big deal i just find it interesting that people are actually influenced by posters (negatively) when it concerns the team they are a fan of.

BTW, i don't cheer for any Cowboy players either but yeah, i want them to fail. So maybe it's just a matter of one's own opinion.

Guest Masters
Not a big deal i just find it interesting that people are actually influenced by posters (negatively) when it concerns the team they are a fan of.

BTW, i don't cheer for any Cowboy players either but yeah, i want them to fail. So maybe it's just a matter of one's own opinion.

It's one of those opinion things. It's like not being able to cheer for a player because the media over hypes them. In this case DA equals that player and Lums character equals the media.

What I want to know is what if....(BIG IF) DA comes out, lights it up, and then continues on that path, and all of us get back on the DA bandwagon what the hell will Lumbergh have to be snide about anymore? You would have to think his attraction to posting here will be greatly diminished

that's correct. but there's other things besides QBs to talk about too.

Archived