THE BROWNS BOARD

Injury Report

Dave

DE Kenyon Coleman was added to the "did not practice" list, joining PK Phil Dawson (calf), RB Jamal Lewis (hamstring) and OL Floyd Womack (ankle). OL Rex Hadnot (knee), out since early training camp, was back on a limited basis. LG Eric Steinbach (knee), DE Corey Williams (knee) and LB Kamerion Wimbley (shoulder) were also limited.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/CLE

Good news for the right side of the line, Hadnot is practicing again. Hope he can help this week.

hmmm..... how advantageous for DA.... weird, right when DA gets to start our line gets shored up....

Funny, I was thinking the same thing, kinda like when Tucker came back last year for the Giants game and DA has the best day of his life.

You know what, I don't care, as long as we win.

hmmm..... how advantageous for DA.... weird, right when DA gets to start our line gets shored up....

LOL! Comeon PG - this is good news! You don't really think they schedule injuries to accommodate QBs do you?

- Tom F.

Guest Masters
OBR says there will be several lineup changes, but I gave up my subscription. Gut says Massoquoi is moving into the starting lineup.

God I hope so. Cribbs over at #2 WR is not helping who ever is the starting QB.

Of course for the sake of fair QB evaluation, you'd think you'd want to try DA with the same parts they gave Quinn.

Archived