THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens win AFC North

bestplayer52

Bengals will finish 3rd at 7-9 and Browns will finish 4-12.

Browns will have to draft a new QB, RB, WR's. Thus another in a long series of rebuilding years for them.

I pity you fools. Garbage football is not fun to watch and root for. The Ravens have the playmakers on offense and a great defense. What you want in a football team is one that can score and one that stops scoring. It is not rocket science.

Bengals will finish 3rd at 7-9 and Browns will finish 4-12.

Browns will have to draft a new QB, RB, WR's. Thus another in a long series of rebuilding years for them.

I pity you fools. Garbage football is not fun to watch and root for. The Ravens have the playmakers on offense and a great defense. What you want in a football team is one that can score and one that stops scoring. It is not rocket science.

What is your point? Einstein.

does it give you any satisfaction coming onto another team's board and talking crap? does that make your already tremendously low self esteem go up just a little bit?

Of course we know we have a bad team, but see we're REAL FANS. we're not gonna bail out because the team hasn't been doing well. Really, football is about scoring and not letting the other team score? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, why aren't you announcing on Sundays or coaching? that's a flawless gameplan!! I'll make sure we personally as fans make sure that happens, since you know that's completely within our control.

I hope something terrible happens to you today, tool.

Hey I am just trying to give the Browns advice. My team wins yours doesn't so closing your ears to someone who knows how to win is utterly stupid.

So because your team wins mean you know ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING about how to create a winning team?

Dude..... honestly... you just made yourself look like the biggest f--kin Retard we've ever witnessed.

And Lum is still around....

Hey I am just trying to give the Browns advice. My team wins yours doesn't so closing your ears to someone who knows how to win is utterly stupid.

do you even realize how completely and utterly stupid you sound? yes my friend, YOU personally know how to win. YOU are the one telling the Ravens how to win. Listen to yourself dipshit. congrats on rooting for a team that's good based on literally nothing you do. If it makes you feel better and bolsters your miserable life thinking some miraculous thing tou do makes the team good, then God bless.

Archived