THE BROWNS BOARD

What's the over/under on INT's thrown by Cle QB's this week?

DumAssWhiteGuy

I listen to Sirius sports talk radio everyday in the car and they have one team that does over/unders for betting all the time which got me to thinking - What would be the over/under on number of INT's Browns QB's throw this week?

Notice I said Browns' QBs because I agree with some out there who think Mangini plans on playing his boy Ratliff soon. Would it suprise anyone out there if we see a QB change at half time this Sunday?

I listen to Sirius sports talk radio everyday in the car and they have one team that does over/unders for betting all the time which got me to thinking - What would be the over/under on number of INT's Browns QB's throw this week?

Notice I said Browns' QBs because I agree with some out there who think Mangini plans on playing his boy Ratliff soon. Would it suprise anyone out there if we see a QB change at half time this Sunday?

I'm saying that it'll be a push.

DA is a turnover machine, but Cincy's defense is not geared toward the passing game. They also only have 1 INT in 3 games. However, DA is just that good at throwing the ball to opponents.

Archived