THE BROWNS BOARD

Ro Must Go

Zombo

Yeah, it's me. The real Z.

Missed you bastards. I'm not going to explain. But I'm now two inches taller, have two separate eyebrows and a full head of hair.

Hi Skippy. Nice new digs. We got Bandwidth.

It's been almost a year since I was a regular participant so let me get you up-to-date on what I've been thinking:

Quinn: The Franchise QB we have been missing. Period. Let's shut up and move on, we've got issues all over the board.

Shaun Rodgers: Bad Ass motherxxxxer.

Josh Cribbs: Bad Ass motherxxxxer.

Joe J.: Missed badly.

Edwards: Pussy.

Stallworth: Bigger Pussy.

Linebacker: Big Bunch of Pussies

Defensive backs: Bigger Bunch of Pussies

Defense: Just a huge big bunch of Pussies. And Rodgers.

Romeo: Must go.

The defense doesn't work. OK? It was a nice try. We brought in Belichick's defensive coor (even though it was Belichick's defense and Romeo sucked in an earlier stint as DC) gave him four years to install his personel and ... let's see... 26th in defense ... 26th in run defense ... 470 yards for Cutler with no running backs in sight ... Swept by Baltimore ... 5-17 in the Division ... 0-7 against the Steelers ... ummmm ... yyyeah ... I'm going to go ahead and say .... It's not xxxxing Working!

Other than that ... let's see .. I enjoyed the Giant game, Pointbriand is having his best season yet ... and I enjoyed seeing Shep get both of his men in the same week (something Steeler Chuck always aspired to)

Zombo

This was a CLASSIC!!!!!

- Tom F.

And I am honored that you have welcomed me back with your shortest post of all-time!

Zombo

--No one beer-bonged underwater in the 80's like the Flugs.

That might be the single funniest thing I've ever seen on this board.

Absolutely hysterical man.

Archived