THE BROWNS BOARD

Jim Brown Jersey for Sale

ClevelandFanForLife

I ordered a Jim Brown jersey online a few weeks ago. I wanted a short sleeve one with his name on the back and they sent me a long sleeve one and no name on the back. It is a really nice jersey and it costs $250-300 if you buy it from a store or EBay. It's not my style and wanted to know if anyone wanted it. I would like to get at least $70 for it, which is what i paid for it. There is nothing wrong with this jersey at all. I tore the tag off on but never wore it. I still have the tag if it matters at all. Let me know if anyone wants it.

Guest ATENEARS
I ordered a Jim Brown jersey online a few weeks ago. I wanted a short sleeve one with his name on the back and they sent me a long sleeve one and no name on the back. It is a really nice jersey and it costs $250-300 if you buy it from a store or EBay. It's not my style and wanted to know if anyone wanted it. I would like to get at least $70 for it, which is what i paid for it. There is nothing wrong with this jersey at all. I tore the tag off on but never wore it. I still have the tag if it matters at all. Let me know if anyone wants it.

What size?

You also might want to put up a picture. Eventually we will move this to the Ticket & Trading forum though, but it will stay up top higher over there.

Guest ATENEARS
i meant to add this stuff. it's a large, white jersey size 52.

That's a pretty cool Jersey, someone will buy that. If I didnt still owe money for my PSL's in this shitty season, I'd buy it.

Archived