THE BROWNS BOARD

What kind of dog do you own?

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

I have a cute little 11-month old Cav-a-Poo ... a mix of Cavalier & Poodle. Being a Cavalier breed, a logical name would have been to call her 'LeBron' or something along the lines of our Cleveland NBA franchise with the same name. Naaa ... not in my house, my daughter named her "Kisses" so now when she runs away, you may visualize me out walking the steets calling her name.

(I don't think I can take the Browns losing anymore)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 Malti-poos. Mix of Maltese and Poodle. Names are Gizmo and Zoey.

I wanted to name Gizmo Falcore (the flying dog in Neverending Story) because he looks like him...but I got out voted.

Zoey looks like Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmations.

Too bad I am married, because they are BOTH total chick magnets.

I have a 13 year old Golden Retriever named Molson who is the best dog I've ever known but is sadly nearing the end of his days.

And we also have a 1 year old Malti-Poo named Happy (wife's dog) who is cute as hell but noisy and irritating sometimes.

That is the best thing ever. I have a dog almost identical (2 eyes) but he is black and white. He's nuts.

he is effing bananas. I just got him off prozac. He great now but very crazy when i first got him. Took a ton of training and i hated doing it but lots of meds. I have a pic of him in a kosar jersey and a Mike Vick jersey but they are on my home computer.

I inherited a Rot from Glenby...

Than my family decided to add 2 cats, 16 fish,1 hamster,1 bird mix that with my 4 children and you have a damn Zoo.. and they always keep trying to add more.... She wants a toy dog, the kids want a turtle,frogs,lizards or any other damn thing that catches their fancy...

While i inherit the bills....

Sorry I am venting about pets.... and the poo, and the money for the food or toys or care products....

I have a 13 year old Golden Retriever named Molson who is the best dog I've ever known but is sadly nearing the end of his days.

And we also have a 1 year old Malti-Poo named Happy (wife's dog) who is cute as hell but noisy and irritating sometimes.

my dad had a golden retriever named molson right after college.

We have a 6 year old Male Weimaraner and a 10-month old Female Weimaraner/Catahoula that replaced our beloved F. German Shorthair Pointer.

Thats my next dog, a Weimaraner.

Nice breed. The wife wants another Jack Russel, they are nice dogs but for the first few years they destroy to much.

Thats my next dog, a Weimaraner.

Nice breed. The wife wants another Jack Russel, they are nice dogs but for the first few years they destroy to much.

This is my third Weimaraner - all Male - over the years. One really never calmed down but our last one and this one calmed down after 2 years.

Beautiful dogs that need a lot of exercise. Fortunately, we have a wooded area near our house. You should have seen him run with Snickers, our departed German Shorthair.

I've got a Rott/Lab mix named Taz. He'll be two on Thanksgiving. He's about 110 pounds.

I've also got an 8 month old great dane named Kahlua.

Dude, I had that same mix his name was LaMonte and he topped out at 150lbs!! Big dumby. He thought he was a cat so he would lean on people's legs and push them back.

Now, I have a Border Collie mix who is 6months old. And a Aussie/Border mix who is 4yo. As much as I hate it, my wife dresses them up on Sundays in Browns T-shirts. I let it slide. If it gets her to shut up about watching football, I'll let them where the shit. Plus, they bark whenever I say TOUCHDOWN!! I think I may have to change the command to "we crossed the 50!" so they can participate.

Five wolves....2 are 100%......3 are hybrids. They eat a lot and aren't what you would want as a pet. I was involved in rescuing, but no longer do it. I'm getting too old to give them the attention they need, and my neighbors live in fear.

Archived