1st and 2nd qtrs vs Baltimore, zero TD passes

K. now do DA

3rd and 4th qtrs vs Denver, zero TD passes

All 4 qtrs vs Buffalo, zero TD passes

3 qtrs vs Houston, zero TD passes

4 qtrs vs Minnesota, ONE GARBAGE TIME TD PASS WITH 30 SECONDS LEFT

All 4 qtrs vs Denver, zero TD passes

how about 3rd and 4th quarters vs. baltimore, zero touchdown passes with garbage defenders in the 4th.

Lets just hope that with a week of working with the first team DA can fare better then BQ did in dabolls little kill a qbs career scheme..i have no doubt da will move the ball better than bq but i suspect he will move it both ways with cincy getting all the points...but if thats the case and we lose at least its a small victory against penguini..:)

Lets just hope that with a week of working with the first team DA can fare better then BQ did in dabolls little kill a qbs career scheme..i have no doubt da will move the ball better than bq but i suspect he will move it both ways with cincy getting all the points...but if thats the case and we lose at least its a small victory against penguini..:)

I read something that stated Quinn and Anderson actually split reps last week (leading up to the Ravens game). I can't recall where I saw it (here or the OBR), though.

If that is true, it really says something about Sunday's performance - you can't even say 'he hasn't gotten reps'.

In case anyone was wondering, DA has not thrown a TD pass since Baltimore2 last season.

Lets hope that streak ends sunday.

That's always been the case. Lumbergh has never shown the slightest bit of angst or despair over the Browns losing. To him the final score is an amusing side show. What truly matters to him is #3 taking the snap from center, everything else is just white noise to him.

Oh, I've been here long enough to realize that. It's just so hilarious.

3rd and 4th qtrs vs Denver, zero TD passes

All 4 qtrs vs Buffalo, zero TD passes

3 qtrs vs Houston, zero TD passes

4 qtrs vs Minnesota, ONE GARBAGE TIME TD PASS WITH 30 SECONDS LEFT

All 4 qtrs vs Denver, zero TD passes

Although I think you are a dumbass you are right about Brady Quinn. Now if you think that DA is our franchise QB then....... You are mistaken.

I havent been here to long but just a quick question do you like the Browns? And are you a attention whore?

K. now do DA

That'd be 6 quarters and 73 attempts spread out over 4 games... one of the longest, if not the longest, TD pass free stretches in his career. Even after that stretch, the guy averages a TD pass every 22 pass attempts.

Although I think you are a dumbass you are right about Brady Quinn. Now if you think that DA is our franchise QB then....... You are mistaken.

and although I think you've got a fat diarrhea shit in the cranial cavity between your ears, I think you raise a good point.

Yes it is not a sure thing that Anderson will be the franchise QB going forward.....

......It is merely the most probable outcome.

and although I think you've got a fat diarrhea shit in the cranial cavity between your ears, I think you raise a good point.

Yes it is not a sure thing that Anderson will be the franchise QB going forward.....

......It is merely the most probable outcome.

Wow that was lame.

so what is DA throws a TD pass..he's likely to thow 4 more int's... I'll take quinn.. DA in all his starts has only beaten ONE team with a winning record.. not something to brag about... My problem with DA is last week he made all the same mistakes he made in the past.. He will have to show me to get me to change my mind..and not just one game.

Archived