THE BROWNS BOARD

this guy is a riot and dead on with analysis

bestplayer52

this is from a board called browns revolution . the post had me laughing and agreeing on what this guys says. He knows the difference between Modell and Lerner though.

Well, well, well, once again Browns fans come into camp Tom V.. I was right on William Green, Winslow, Belichik, Blosar, Jamal Quinn and MOST importantly Lerner.

I tried to tell you guys that NO BILLIONAIRE got to be a billionaire by not mettling in the companies they own.

Look guys, billionaires are ALL megalomaniac CONTROL FREAKS. Are you that dumb to think a guy of Lerner's status is going to pay 1/2 billion dollars for something and hen say........"Geee duh, I'm too stupid to run this thing, Duh............. it's gootball and that's too complicated for me.

"I better leave it to those Rhodes Scholar athletes. We all know how intellectual coaches and ex players are. They are all nerds in college, what with studying all the time."

What's the difference between Modell and Lerner?

* Art loved the Browns and he loved Cleveland

* Art was man enough to be open about being involved in football decisions. He didn't lie and pretend to be a lamb who was just going to turn the team over to the city and to thsoe who know football.

* 2 world championships, one a modern day Superbowl.

Lerner did what all you ass hoats wanted him to do. Sign aging players, well past their prime, Hire idiots who were bitches for real coaches. SPend all their money on offensive linemen.

You guys got EXACTLY what you wanted.

Now xxxx Y'all . I don't want Lerner selling this team. I want him feeding you guys more and more bullshit. I want to laugh watching you get excited with each new move, too oblivious to see you are being patronized with more shit.

How the hell could any of you believed Crennell would be successful? Do you really believe a control freak like Belichik would just say........... Gee, Duh, here, I don' no nuthin bout defense, you do it and try to splain it to me later.?

Good grief.

As I told you............. Romeo fetched Ozzie's coffee. Kokonis and Mangina simply took positions agreeing to let Lerner run the team behind the scenes.

This franchise is a joke and it should NOT be called the Browns.

Well, well, well. You 'happened' upon one of G H O O L I E's posts.

You're a Ravens fan yet you spend all of your time searching for Browns-related stuff.

HI G H O O L I E, how are you?

(I'm simply amazed you haven't melted down completely and gone back to form yet, although your first post was typical. Somehow you've managed to tone down the rhetoric.)

I posted after last weeks game Browns and Ravens because I am sick and tired of the fans in cleveland blaming Modell for everything. you people have flipped him off, wished him death, and blame your 10 year record of failure in the NFL in him. I don't spend all of my time on Browns boards but you people need to forget about Modell. Move on and shut up already.

I posted after last weeks game Browns and Ravens because I am sick and tired of the fans in cleveland blaming Modell for everything. you people have flipped him off, wished him death, and blame your 10 year record of failure in the NFL in him. I don't spend all of my time on Browns boards but you people need to forget about Modell. Move on and shut up already.

OK G H O O L I E. Whatever you say.

you know I thought Cleveland was a football town but if that were true you people would have built the Browns a new stadium he needed to be competitive. Instead you built the CAVS a new arena and the Indians a new baseball park.

you forgot about your football team.. The irony recognized by everyone outside of cleveland.

If you ever get a chance, read the book FALSE START HOW THE NEW BROWNS WERE SET UP TO FAIL by Terry Pluto, it will explain alot to you!

Yeah ok Tom V..

you know I thought Cleveland was a football town but if that were true you people would have built the Browns a new stadium he needed to be competitive. Instead you built the CAVS a new arena and the Indians a new baseball park.

you forgot about your football team.. The irony recognized by everyone outside of cleveland.

Let me ask you again, since you threw it out there - how does a new stadium help the team compete?

(it's like talking to drying concrete, except the concrete is more interesting)

If you ever get a chance, read the book FALSE START HOW THE NEW BROWNS WERE SET UP TO FAIL by Terry Pluto, it will explain alot to you!

Modell was as much a part of the move as anyone. Do I think he's solely responsible? No. But this was a carefully orchestrated move amongst the NFL, Lerner and Modell. Everyone is at fault and for that - Modell is still one to blame.

If he would have taken on another owner in CLE (like he did in Balt), he could have competed and kept the team here. But he wouldn't do that until after he moved to Balt.

Guest Masters

Except most of what you said there is even remotely close to reality. Carry on.

Modell was as much a part of the move as anyone. Do I think he's solely responsible? No. But this was a carefully orchestrated move amongst the NFL, Lerner and Modell. Everyone is at fault and for that - Modell is still one to blame.

If he would have taken on another owner in CLE (like he did in Balt), he could have competed and kept the team here. But he wouldn't do that until after he moved to Balt.

EXCEPT CLEVELAND REFUSED TO BUILD A STADIUM FOR THE BROWNS. THIS FROM A FOOTBALL TOWN?

YOU REFUSED AND MODELL MOVED ON. HE DIDN'T WIN A SUPER BOWL TO SPITE YOU, IT TOOK HIM 4 PLUS YEARS TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL.

He asked you time and time again and had to move on. Cleveland is not a football town otherwise a stadium would have been built period.....

EXCEPT CLEVELAND REFUSED TO BUILD A STADIUM FOR THE BROWNS. THIS FROM A FOOTBALL TOWN?

YOU REFUSED AND MODELL MOVED ON. HE DIDN'T WIN A SUPER BOWL TO SPITE YOU, IT TOOK HIM 4 PLUS YEARS TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL.

He asked you time and time again and had to move on. Cleveland is not a football town otherwise a stadium would have been built period.....

You are a F*$^ing moron!!!! Why don't you get an actual life instead of coming onto this website and bash us. Modell was a rat of a business man. Your just lucky he doesn't own your franchise anymore cause he would stab you guys in the back just like he did Cleveland. A "new" stadium does not make a team play better you stupid A$$ hat..... That old stadium was still one of the best home field advantages anywhere.... Cleveland will always have better fans than Baltimore... (case in point ; we still have the Browns while Indy has the colts) Now please do us all a favor and take a long walk off a short pier, or just get your murderous LB Lewis to stab you a few times. it would really be doing the world a favor

YOU REFUSED AND MODELL MOVED ON. HE DIDN'T WIN A SUPER BOWL TO SPITE YOU,

HE DIDN'T WIN A SUPER BOWL TO SPITE US!!!! :blink:

WOW ! hope you didn't bust a vein trying to push that one out :lol:

So he told Sipe to throw an interception on RR88?

Told the defense to let Elway DRIVE the field?

And ordered Byner to FUMBLE,"Or I'll trade you to Washinngton"

Nice try Einstein

Don't you team steal'n pig stickers have game against New England?

Archived