THE BROWNS BOARD

WR combo

rr59eagle

With this sorry group of underacheivers , if I were a coach with control of my team ,I would bench that mouth Braylan Edwards and start Josh Cribbs in front of him . Cribbs has heart and is truly busting his butt for the team ...Edwards is all about him.... He drops clutch passes and when he does do his job he acts like a fool, posing in front of the camera ( act like a professional not a fool ) icon_rolleyes.gif I would also cut that mouth Winslow II (aka "the soldja") He is a cancer and a distraction..time to get players with "heart" instead of these fools with "talent" and NO HEART icon_evil.gif It's time to build a TEAM icon_e_confused.gif

Josh Cribbs has 2 catches for 18 yards. BE has 27 for 472. Do you really believe that because Cribbs is fast he can catch better? Do you really believe that we should sit BE because he is having an off season? Really?

Because in yards per game, yards per catch, and total yards, he is better than Terrell Owens, Hines Ward, Santonio Holmes, Plaxico Burress and Donald Driver, all having subpar years and all below BE. Edwards has 7 plays over 20+ and 3 over 40+, which is moderately above average.

You do not bench BE for a guy who has 2 catches and 18 yards. You don't bench BE for his play this season.

I disagree completely, for one simple reason, it looks as if this team has just found a leader. A leader can take a character like Braylon, or K2 , and turn them into weapons. By gaining their respect, and trust, by knowing what to do. A leader can turn them into legends, and what "me" guy wouldnt like the sound of that. The offense will be fine. Its the defense that needs the work.

K2 wants out ...let him go !!! Cribbs has not been given a chance to make those chances,BE has ..BE leads the league in drops ...that is lack of mental focus ....not ability . I think Cribbs would deliver if given the chance . I say bench Edwards to reign him in and get his head adjusted . His attitude is what stinks not his game ,or his ability . You're right Quinn played a good game Thursday ..Time to make sure he is on the filed with players who have heart ,so the offense can build on it . This team is going no where this year . Why does it hurt to bench BE to let him know he is not bigger than the team ...K2 already thinks that . I say bench BE to show "the lunatics don't run the asylum " ....If you do not gain control ,you will never go anywhere ...look at DALLAS .... If Romeo wants to keep his job and earn some respect ...you would do this !!!

Guest Masters

K2 has no heart?!?!!? Sweet mother of god! I wish 1 guy on D had half the heart K2 has.

Oh, and K2 doesn't want out, he wants a new contract. There is a HUGE difference.

Archived