THE BROWNS BOARD

Palin: "Those accounts not true" - denounces as cowardly

calfoxwc

Guest Aloysius
especially when we're all talking about draft prospects in a few months.
That would be pretty awesome.

PS I'm officially on the Rey Maualuga Bandwagon

I'm on the fence. I don't feel like he'll be a bust, like some people are predicting, but I think Aaron Curry may be a better talent.

Also, Brian Orakpo has the potential to be a pretty sweet 3-4 OLB. But there are questions about his effort & some durability issues.

That would be pretty awesome. I also miss the function. Of course, most of the get-along-gang that I would use it for I already have on ignore, so I guess it's unnecessary. A YT embed function would be way bonzer.
Adding the strike function would be even easier.

Here's the code:

BBCode usage

{TEXT}

HTML replacement

{TEXT}

Once that's added, you'll be able to the hell out of everyone's posts.

SO true, Pumpkin.

Abortion is never going to be banned and nobody's gonna take our guns. Ever. End of debate.

In the last sixteen years of Clinton and Bush, did anyone ban abortions or take our guns?

These are not political issues. They are campaign issues.

Someone should tell the dozen states that have voted on abortion issues in the past 4 years that they're wasting their time. Forward the memo also to the 100 Senators that consider abortion to be one of the most important issues to weigh when vetting a SCOTUS candidate.

And let Texas know they can get their assault rifles back; Clinton's gun control bill was just campaign BS. Also, the lawyers that defended the DC gun ban shouldve realized they were wasting their time. They need to realize that gun control will never happen. While we're at it, they should pretend it never did.

Dozens of states. Not a single politician. SCOTUS candidates are appointed by the president and confirmed by senate. That's 101 politicians at work. 536 politicians worked on the Clinton gun bill one way or the other.

Abortion law is the same as it's ever been. It's legal. It always will be. Everybody would ban PBA except for medical reasons (health of mother)... if they write the bill correctly. Everybody would like to reduce unwanted pregnancies.

the PBA argument in a nutshell. there has been no legislation to outlaw PBA that has taken into account the health and life of the mother.

Archived