THE BROWNS BOARD

Super Bowl Prediction Thread

Guest TheJokersWILD

Guest TheJokersWILD

My Super Bowl Prediction for this year Colts vs. Vikings. Write it down. [edit] I know I am taking a chance on the Colts because there D looks shaky but I am sticking with it, Peyton Manning is just a machine.

Guest TheJokersWILD
They haven't instituted the toilet bowl yet. I hear it is part of the players union's demands in the upcoming negotiations.

The trophy should be a used toliet brush in it's holder with a ribbon tied around the handle, you know, to make it more appealing.

I hope people remember what Farve's arm did last year (although the Jets defense didn't help, point taken). I don't think they have enough to win. I think they are a Charles Johnson or a Colston away from the Super Bowl. Unless Rice can step up and be that guy.

How about the Saints defense. Wow. Someone in here picked up their defense for their fantasy. I told them they were crazy. Boy was I wrong.

too few commercials that are funny.

A car commercials that make you say... ?wtf? they spent a million for that commercial?

several beers

nachos and con queso

pizza, maybe i'll go nuts and grill, who knows

loss of interest in the 1st qtr cuz the Browns aren't playing.

..... Unless someone is playing against the Ravens or Steelers. Then I have a rooting interest.

• 3 months later...

Archived