THE BROWNS BOARD

Looking at the Browns rebuild

Guest Masters

Guest Masters

This is how I feel about what I am seeing with the Browns, using Lewis Black's rant on candy corn as the basis.

"Here Masters! This is the new Browns team/staff that will be good this time!" (watch it) “This looks like crap”’ And every year since then, Football season returns and I, like an Alzheimer’s patient, find myself in front of a TV, and on the TV, is Browns game. And I look at it, as if I’ve never seen it before. “Browns” I think. “Browns that will be better. I can’t wait.” (watch it) “SON OF A BITCH!”

The original for those that want that might want a laugh

“Here Lewis! This is corn that tastes like candy!” (eats it) “This tastes like crap”’ And every year since then, Halloween is returned and I, like an Alzheimer’s patient, find myself in a room, and the room has a table in it, and on the table, is a bowl of candy corn. And I look at it, as if I’ve never seen it before. “Candy corn,” I think. “Corn that tastes like candy. I can’t wait.” (eats it) “SON OF A BITCH!”

Guest TheJokersWILD

There used to be one with video but this is all they have. If you actually see this expressions and hand gestures while he is doing this, it makes it even funnier.

This is how I feel about what I am seeing with the Browns, using Lewis Black's rant on candy corn as the basis.

"Here Masters! This is the new Browns team/staff that will be good this time!" (watch it) “This looks like crap”’ And every year since then, Football season returns and I, like an Alzheimer’s patient, find myself in front of a TV, and on the TV, is Browns game. And I look at it, as if I’ve never seen it before. “Browns” I think. “Browns that will be better. I can’t wait.” (watch it) “SON OF A BITCH!”

“Here Lewis! This is corn that tastes like candy!” (eats it) “This tastes like crap”’ And every year since then, Halloween is returned and I, like an Alzheimer’s patient, find myself in a room, and the room has a table in it, and on the table, is a bowl of candy corn. And I look at it, as if I’ve never seen it before. “Candy corn,” I think. “Corn that tastes like candy. I can’t wait.” (eats it) “SON OF A BITCH!”

Hilarious!! Love Lewis Black too, thanks.

I caught that on Comedy Central....laughed my ass off. :lol:

Archived