THE BROWNS BOARD

Committed to build through the draft

car ramrod

The most comforting thing about our team situaton right now is that we don't have to worry about the QB anymore. We can just sign Cleo Lemon or Culpepper or something to back up DA. We're finally in good shape there. Definately not a draft option.

Again, why are we talking draft in October?

Because we suck ass. Why else????? If we were good there is no way we would be talking draft.

I don't think DA is long term answer but I do not think that the Browns should be drafting a QB next season, at least not early. The Browns need allot more help on both lines and at LB. They need to draft for defense to build a team, hopefully DA will be servicable for a year or two and then the Browns can draft a QB when more pieces are in place. No way the Browns should draft a QB unless they get a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I don't think there is one in this draft.

DA is not marriage material but he is MR right now material.

No QB in the first round, Berry or RB with the first pick, course if we have the #1 pick then may change that. IF we can't trade down which I hope we can do

No QB in the first round, Berry or RB with the first pick, course if we have the #1 pick then may change that. IF we can't trade down which I hope we can do

Archived