THE BROWNS BOARD

Exhibition: Hickson Looks Real

shepwrite

Against the Bobcats, Lebron had 15 while he and Shaq worked on chemistry... but J.J. Hickson's 15 points and 6 rebounds off the bench is SO encouraging. I'd like to see him as a starter soon.

Didn't get much out of Parker or Moon.

I liked his play even last year. He is very quick for 6-10 you know.

Guest Masters

I wasn't pleasantly surprised by JJ. I didn't realize he spent almost all offseason working with Lebron on his game. What jumped out at me is it looks like JJ added a 15~20ft jump shot to his game.

I like how athletic he is. I live in SoCal so I didnt get to watch the exb game. But kosar you are right the kid can is quick and can move for being 6'10". If he comes into his own he could be really nice off the bench.

I think he could be the equalizer this season. Imagine if he puts together 12pts and 6 boards. Tyrone Hill reincarnation.

I am so excited for this season. I might buy the game package.

I think he could be the equalizer this season. Imagine if he puts together 12pts and 6 boards. Tyrone Hill reincarnation.

I am so excited for this season. I might buy the game package.

Man me too. I have checked news on the cavs everyday since we lost to the Magic. This is the only shot we have. So enjoy the ride.

Also I thought I started a new topic yesterday but maybe didnt submit it. Z is in the final year of his contract and will most likley retire after this year. He carries a 11 mill or so cap that teams will be dying to get to clear room for the summer of 2010. This could be huge for us to get another elite player. Maybe SG or whatever. But I'm anxious to see how that plays out.

15 and 7 tonight. 11-18 on field goals and 8-9 from the line through two games.

I didn't watch either game but those stats are encouraging. I think worst case scenario, he's our Joe Smith replacement and we don't lose a beat from last year. Best case, he's a 14 and 6 kinda guy who changes the game when Shaq's on the bench. Can't wait to see some small ball with him as the center.

This will be the first time in 4 or 5 years I'm not going with the league pass though. I figure with 30 something nationally televised games I can get my regular season fill. I don't know how many 30-point beatdowns against the Bucks or Grizzlies I need to see.

This will be the first time in 4 or 5 years I'm not going with the league pass though. I figure with 30 something nationally televised games I can get my regular season fill. I don't know how many 30-point beatdowns against the Bucks or Grizzlies I need to see.

I watched almost everyone of there games on fox sports ohio last year. Is there contract up to were there not televising games anymore?

Archived