THE BROWNS BOARD

Sebelius: Americans MUST get swine flu vaccine

calfoxwc

Is it true the vaccine has trace amounts of mercury and something else in it?

Sebelius can go sit on a fire ant hill...

Sebelius: Americans must get swine flu vaccination

Oct 7, 7:40 AM (ET)p {margin:12px 0px 0px 0px;}

WASHINGTON (AP) - Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius appealed anew Wednesday for widespread inoculation against a surging swine flu threat, calling the vaccine "safe and secure."

Sebelius unconditionally vouched for the safety of the vaccine, saying it "has been made exactly the same way seasonal vaccine has been made, year in and year out."

Appearing on morning news shows to step up the Obama administration's campaign for vaccinations, Sebelius said that "the adverse effects are minimal. ... We know it's safe and secure. ... This is definitely is a safe vaccine for people to get."

Sebelius was asked on CNN about surveys showing many parents were wary of getting their children vaccinated for fear the vaccine has been too hastily prepared and wasn't safe. She replied that it was targeted specifically at the H1N1 virus and was "right on target with an immune response."

The HHS secretary appeared as new cases of the flu, particularly among younger people, have been appearing recently. Some 600 people have died so far from the flu in this country, and the government has targeted roughly 90,000 sites to receive the swine flu vaccine by the end of this month.

"This flu is a younger person's flu," Sebelius said on NBC's "Today" show. "Kids have no immunity to the flu ... children are great carriers of bugs and viruses."

Because of the danger of easy transmission, especially in school and day-care settings, Sebelius said, "We strongly urge parents to take precautionary steps. Flu kills every year ... and we've got a great vaccine to deal with it."

"There's going to be plenty of vaccine," the secretary said. "It's rolling off the production lines right now ... ahead of schedule, and that's good news... By the end of October we should have a substantial amount available and begin to vaccinate a wider population of folks."

Said Sebelius: "There's no question the disease is out there, which is why today we're rolling out PSAs (public service announcements) ... to make sure people take steps to help prevent the spread of the disease, and in the meantime we will push the vaccine out as quickly as we get it off the production lines."

Appearing on CBS's "The Early Show," she said the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the President's Advisory Committee on Immunizations have identified five target populations: pregnant women, health care workers, children with underlying health conditions ages 6 months to 24 years, older Americans with underlying health conditions.

"That's a lot of people," Sebelius said. "That's about half the population."

"By the end of this week," she added,"we'll begin to have injectable vaccine also available. We're dealing with five production companies. That's very good news. But the vaccine will become available as the lines clear up. So as soon as we have any vaccine available, we're pushing it out to 90,000 sites around the country. The early going is a little bumpy but we'll have a good supply by October." ---

Believe it or not, I still insist that my dentist uses the old-style metal fillings for cavities. My insurance pays 80% for them but only pays 50% for a higher priced new material.

I believe this issue RE: dangerous metals - while probably true in an extensive amount - is way overblown. Who, our age, didn't play with mercury when we were kids. Kind of like a liquid slinky from what I remember.

If I get the chance, you can be sure that I will get the H1N1 vaccine and will make sure my family members too.

FWIW, I will get the regular flue vaccine too.

I was a kid in '76, Kosar. Please tell.................

PS I've been known to 'druel' on myself quite a bit NOW!

Sorry bud that was the year I was born, watch the video. 4 people died from the "swine" flu that year, 50 from the "vaccine". Wash your hands, take good vitamins and get sleep. You'll be fine man. Don't do it.

Yummy....flu vaccine ingredients :o(((

http://articles/. mercola.com/ sites/articles/ archive/2001/ 03/07/vaccine- ingredients. aspx <http://articles.+mercola.com/+sites/articles/+archive/2001/+03/07/vaccine-+ingredients.+aspx>

According to the above site, done by a Medical Doctor, this is what is in the "Swine-Flu" Vaccine:

aluminum hydroxide

aluminum phosphate

ammonium sulfate

amphotericin B

animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,

dog kidney, monkey kidney,

chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg

calf (bovine) serum

betapropiolactone

fetal bovine serum

formaldehyde

formalin

gelatin

glycerol

human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)

hydrolized gelatin

monosodium glutamate (MSG)

neomycin

neomycin sulfate

phenol red indicator

phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)

potassium diphosphate

potassium monophosphate

polymyxin B

polysorbate 20

polysorbate 80

porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein

residual MRC5 proteins

sorbitol

sucrose

thimerosal (mercury)

tri(n)butylphosphat e,

VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells

washed sheep red blood cells

Sounds like an energy drink!

Yummy....flu vaccine ingredients :o(((

http://articles/. mercola.com/ sites/articles/ archive/2001/ 03/07/vaccine- ingredients. aspx <http://articles.+mercola.com/+sites/articles/+archive/2001/+03/07/vaccine-+ingredients.+aspx>

According to the above site, done by a Medical Doctor, this is what is in the "Swine-Flu" Vaccine:

aluminum hydroxide

aluminum phosphate

ammonium sulfate

amphotericin B

animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,

dog kidney, monkey kidney,

chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg

calf (bovine) serum

betapropiolactone

fetal bovine serum

formaldehyde

formalin

gelatin

glycerol

human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)

hydrolized gelatin

monosodium glutamate (MSG)

neomycin

neomycin sulfate

phenol red indicator

phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)

potassium diphosphate

potassium monophosphate

polymyxin B

polysorbate 20

polysorbate 80

porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein

residual MRC5 proteins

sorbitol

sucrose

thimerosal (mercury)

tri(n)butylphosphat e,

VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells

washed sheep red blood cells

Mercury.

Formaldehyde...

sounds like they want people to die quicker, and not realize that

they are being preserved in advance.

I'm talkin to our physician before we even THINK about this crap.

Mercury.

Formaldehyde...

sounds like they want people to die quicker, and not realize that

they are being preserved in advance.

I'm talkin to our physician before we even THINK about this crap.

Cal I told you a while back. There is no need to get his vaccine unless your 85 years old.

Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine, a sterile suspension for intramuscular injection, is supplied in two presentations:

• Prefilled single dose syringe, 0.5-mL. Thimerosal, a mercury derivative used during manufacture, is removed by subsequent purification steps to a trace amount (≤ 1 mcg mercury per 0.5-mL dose) (3, 11)

• Multidose vial, 5-mL. Contains thimerosal, a mercury derivative (25 mcg mercury per 0.5-mL dose). Thimerosal is added as preservative."

"a trace amount" - Mercury at nanomolar amounts can cause mitochondrial damage so severe that it causes cells to self destruct.

MERCURY VACCINE - 2mcgEPA says that safety limits are .1mcg per kg of weight per day, which makes this vaccine safe for anyone who weights 550 lbs!

Do you weight 550 lbs?

Don't do it.

Look at any vaccine and any layman will tell you it is disgusting and dangerous. It takes years of training and education to work on vaccine research, not just any schmuck can do it.

Really? I'm putting a vaccine together right now. It's called washing hands your hands (I know that is a hard concept), eat right, take quality vitamins and get enough sleep.

This time around I am not a year old and have a choice. Getting a "vaccine" for the flu? Never had a "vaccine" for the flu and I'm still here. What happened the other years of your life when you got the flu. You get sick, stay in bed for 3 days and your back to work. After years of "research" would you still eat Saccharin, take Celebrex, Vioxx, Crestor, Elidel or Protopic? All passed by the FDA. I didn't think so.

p.s. oh and this strain of swine flu popped up this year and approved in October. Most other pills (yes even the ones outlawed) took years to develop and test.

They are putting a LIVE virus into your body. Especially, when taken through the nose. It produces an auto-immune response, the same response and type from the outbreak in 1918. After taking the virus it is spread easier through sneezing. That is why this was spread so easily then and will be now. Don't do it.

Sorry bud that was the year I was born, watch the video. 4 people died from the "swine" flu that year, 50 from the "vaccine". Wash your hands, take good vitamins and get sleep. You'll be fine man. Don't do it.

A lot of my co-workers are actually ridiculing me for not getting the free flu shot, and subsequent h1n1 shot thats coming here soon.

I take precautions, and I don't get sick - go figure.

Wait,

They don't do the live virus thing anymore, right?

The live virus is what triggered some folks to GET the virus, and the reactions caused

some to get a lethal collapse/paralysis of their lungs.

I had an uncle die from that when I was a kid...

A lot of my co-workers are actually ridiculing me for not getting the free flu shot, and subsequent h1n1 shot thats coming here soon.

I take precautions, and I don't get sick - go figure.

Even if you get sick, it's the flu. You have more of a chance dying while driving on the way to work.

And to make something else clear, the WHO issued a level 6 what-the-f'ck-ever alert because of how it spread and NOT the severity of danger to the individual.

SARS anyone?

Wait,

They don't do the live virus thing anymore, right?

The live virus is what triggered some folks to GET the virus, and the reactions caused

some to get a lethal collapse/paralysis of their lungs.

I had an uncle die from that when I was a kid...

Nope, Cal. This is a live virus.

"Flu shots are made of killed influenza virus, while FluMist is a live but weakened strain. The nasal spray is only approved in the United States, and is made by the Maryland-based MedImmune, an AstraZeneca PLC subsidiary. Four other companies are making flu shots for the U.S."

Live Virus

Add that to the ability to quickly spread this from the nose quicker. Not good.

Take your Vitamin C

This youtube H5N1 Spray Causes Spread of Pandemic Flu

Flu Mist a popular over the counter live flu vaccine has been found to contain two H5N1 DNA markers, these markers seem to have been sewn into the flu mist vaccine to ensure that H5N1 or another strain of Avian Flu goes pandemic.

This is going to cause major problems before long, it is imperative that people are warned about flu mist.

Links:

http://www.fluscam.com/HOME.html

There's no reason for a healthy adult to be getting any influenza vaccination.

I did talk to my neighbor who is a nurse. He said that he took it just in case (let alone he would lose his $32/hr job at the Cleveland Clinic). I can sort of see the point he made. But this is an exception.

He mentioned he would never let his loved ones take the nasal variety.

Don't do it.

I did talk to my neighbor who is a nurse. He said that he took it just in case (let alone he would lose his $32/hr job at the Cleveland Clinic). I can sort of see the point he made. But this is an exception.

He mentioned he would never let his loved ones take the nasal variety.

Don't do it.

My wife is also a nurse. Healthcare workers are exposed to so many variations in the virus that it would be stupid for them not to get vaccinated. The cocktail they receive gives them the memory t-cells for the more common viruses of the season.

But everyone is right. It's the flu.

Archived