THE BROWNS BOARD

Sebelius: Americans MUST get swine flu vaccine

calfoxwc

There's some pretty strong evidence that the flu can trigger the onset of Parkinson's. One of the medications used to treat Parkinson's, amantadine, is also used to treat Influenza A.

In and of itself, that may not be sufficient reason to get vaccinated. But it does suggest that the effects of getting the flu can be more serious than feeling crappy for a few days, even for previously healthy adults.

I'm not goin all paranoid or anything...

but I am concerned about the safety of this vaccine.

Is there anyone who can explain why mercury and formaldehyde is in the brew?

Hoorta ?

Like I mentioned, when I was kid, my uncle died pretty quickly from the flu shot back then...

we need some more serious information, and there are too many rumors flying fast and furiously.

If it's the thermisol you're worried about, ask for a swine flu shot without thermisol. They should carry both versions.

The swine flu vaccine is safe. It's made almost entirely like the seasonal flu shots, and you will have the same small chance of minor side effects.

Vitamins are great. But they don't allow your body to develop an immune response to swine flu. Neither does getting a good night's sleep. That's why we test and develop vaccines. This one has proven effective in clinical studies.

If you don't want to get one, that's fine. But people in the target groups probably should.

Well, my Dad has a regular checkup appt today, and he's going to ask

about it.

I keep wondering - is there a genuine (I assume there is?) reason for trace amounts of this thermisol and mercury whatever in it?

Is that what renders the virus to a level of "gets you only exposed to get antibodies, but not the actual flu...but

will not hurt people at all" ?

I don't know, but an explanation seems to be not forthcoming. I'd just like to know...

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx...5&catid=158

The young lady blames a rare disorder, histonia, on getting a flu shot.

She started suffering significant symptoms of the neurological disease ten days after getting it.

I really look forward to hearing what our doctor has to say about this swine flu vaccine....

and I'm not gettin it til I find out more about it....

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx...5&catid=158

The young lady blames a rare disorder, histonia, on getting a flu shot.

She started suffering significant symptoms of the neurological disease ten days after getting it.

I really look forward to hearing what our doctor has to say about this swine flu vaccine....

and I'm not gettin it til I find out more about it....

Ahhh there isn't anything on God's green earth that's 100% safe.

I might get one or might not but that'll be because I'm worried about getting the flu or not worried enough to bother.

Hell I don't always wear my seat belt and I'd wager there are a lot more guys f*cked up that way.

WSS

Ahhh there isn't anything on God's green earth that's 100% safe.

I might get one or might not but that'll be because I'm worried about getting the flu or not worried enough to bother.

Hell I don't always wear my seat belt and I'd wager there are a lot more guys f*cked up that way.

WSS

Yea but Steve we all know not wearing your seatbelt can get you killed. These people have no clue of the effects of this.

I appreciate everybody's sincere contributions to this thread...

not tryin to overreact or anything.

I just need to know more, ... when I find out what our doctor thinks on it,

I'll post it here...

I appreciate everybody's sincere contributions to this thread...

not tryin to overreact or anything.

I just need to know more, ... when I find out what our doctor thinks on it,

I'll post it here...

The good news is that it's just the flu.

It probably won't kill ya even if you do get it.

WSS

Archived