THE BROWNS BOARD

More Blockbuster Trades?

bonedawg

Joking man! Your comment made me laugh because I have thought that exact same thing so many times, and I remember one time, after I threw a pick with DA, I quit the game and promptly traded his ass for Peyton Manning straight up!

:)

I have turned off the game so many times because I didnt think my stats were good enough. I was still crushing the team but didnt like the stats.

But that was a while ago. I have the ps3 and by Madden every year and now play it like all day one day and go into GM mode and don't even end up playing the actuall game. And then never play it again. :rolleyes:

how about the rewind feature. how nice would that be on sundays

Oh I remeber that one. That would be nice in real life but I hated that feature in the game.

I would throw a long TD pass and hit the button so many times to not show the replay and ended up always using the rewind on a touchdowns play. God I'm a dumbass.

I do not believe they will entertain any trades for Quinn....for if they did trade him they would be without any semblance of a Backup QB...

In fact, I predict that Quinn will start a number of other games this year...due to the injury factor. DA will NOT stay healthy the rest of the year. When was the last time a Browns QB stayed healthy a whole year?

Honestly, I think Mangini is going to give this team a defensive enema this offseason. I wouldn't invest in buying anyone's jersey on that side of the ball right now. Mangini will look for a reliable and serviceable QB, and draft the shit out of some DTs and LBs.

Honestly, I think Mangini is going to give this team a defensive enema this offseason. I wouldn't invest in buying anyone's jersey on that side of the ball right now. Mangini will look for a reliable and serviceable QB, and draft the shit out of some DTs and LBs.

So you are saying I shouldnt buy a Brodney Pool jersey?

If Quinn is moved (after the season), watch SF, Oakland, and Carolina.

There's no predicting what Alzheimers Davis will do but my guess is he has come to grips that the first round QBs from the 2007 draft class are a waste of time and money. Not only that, Davis LOVES the deep ball that Quinn never throws.

He'll probably get to choose between Colt McCoy, Jimmy Clausen and Bradford.

- Tom F.

eff that. ive been burned on jerseys to many times. got a razor #69. im done buying a jersey every year.

I was thinking of buying a Brady Quinn, Braylon edwards, Kellen Winslow or Lee Suggs jersey... Which one do you think I should go with?

No but for real I did the same thing. I just got a Jim Brown jersey and said screw it.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a Phil Dawson jersey.

Or a Ryan Pontriband (or however you spell that)

How awesome would that be? Get a long snapper jersey and say its the best player on our team to people that ask WHO THE FUKC IS THAT?

Archived