Another Browns' Jersey RIP

Flugel

Since 1999, I have purchased the following jerseys:

#2 - Couch

#92 - Brown

#31 - Green

#17 - Edwards

#10 - Quinn

Needless to say, I'm done buying jerseys with names of current players on them. It's been a freakin ripoff so far; but the charities I've donated them to prolly don't think so. I think the next jersey I buy will be #34 without the name on the upperback.

- Tom F.

Guest birddog1

I just bought a Joe Thomas jersey. I think I'm safe with that one. I had a Quinn jersey but I sold that two weeks prior to Quinn getting yanked.

Seriously man, don't sell your Quinn stock just yet. Remember 2008.

It's still a 16 game season and the current starter still has twice as many INTs as he does both passing and rushing TDs combined.

(He does have a QBR that's better than Jamarcus Russell has though.)

A little faith Tom. Just a little faith. Remember, you can't say Quinn without saying Win.

Guest ATENEARS
Ray Lewis, Joe Flacco, Ed Reed jerseys sell like hotcakes.

Ray Lewis has been the No. 1 linebacker since 1996. Ten Pro Bowls and Super Bowl MVP.

Best Player = Ray Ray.

Purchase the Purple ones ... they are so cute, chicks love to wear'em.

Since 1999, I have purchased the following jerseys:

#2 - Couch

#92 - Brown

#31 - Green

#17 - Edwards

#10 - Quinn

Needless to say, I'm done buying jerseys with names of current players on them. It's been a freakin ripoff so far; but the charities I've donated them to prolly don't think so. I think the next jersey I buy will be #34 without the name on the upperback.

- Tom F.

Here is my philosophy about that: Buy a #32 Jersey (Jim Brown), a #14 jersey (Otto Graham), or a #76 jersey (Lou Groza).

These jersey numbers are for Browns Hall of Famers and the numbers are retired. None of those numbers are gonna be used by anyone else. They ain't gonna be traded, they ain't gonna turn out to be busts. They will ALWAYS be a valuable Brown apparell item. You will NOT have wasted your money on them.

Deleone #54.

Authentic and my HS #. Nuff said.

Kent Roosevelt eh? Rough Rider! (Does your wife say you live up to that reputation?).

He along with Tom Campana and Stan White all go to OSU together.

In my Senior year in High School I played baseball and we were scheduled to play an away game at Kent Roosevelt on the following date: May 4, 1970. Needless to say, our game was postponed.

(As a sophomore my baseball team played Roosevelt with Stan White who played catcher for them. If he hadn't become an NFL linebacker he very well have made it to the majors as a catcher)

WAIT WAIT! I've figured it all out now! It's all Flug's fault! He Jinxed everyone one of those guys!!! <_<:lol:

LOL! You might be onto something J. Since I can't argue the curse thing, I got a solution. I should just go buy a black and gold Pollyneedsahaircut jersey and wear that sucker all season. Then when all these sodderheads show up rivalry week fussing about missing Polly - you guys can tell them Flugel took him with a simple jersey purchase.

I got your backs folks!

- Tom F.

Archived