THE BROWNS BOARD

New Coach Rumor!

bigred

Guest Masters
the coach I would love to have is mike singeltary. Quitters woulnd't play for him. I think he will be a good HC coach someday.

We'll see. I am not sold he'll be able to scale back that old school stuff, like say a Coughlin did. That hard ass stuff will wear thin if it is the norm.

the coach I would love to have is mike singeltary. Quitters woulnd't play for him. I think he will be a good HC coach someday.

We'll see. I am not sold he'll be able to scale back that old school stuff, like say a Coughlin did. That hard ass stuff will wear thin if it is the norm.

Thats what this team needs. Someone not afraid to get in there face and get on them when they need it. This team lacks discipline and thats what they need. Hey coughlin worked out fine he has a super bowl.

Guest Masters
Thats what this team needs. Someone not afraid to get in there face and get on them when they need it. This team lacks discipline and thats what they need. Hey coughlin worked out fine he has a super bowl.

Oh I agree CLE needs it. My concern with Singletary is he will always go the old school way and never soften up at times when he needs to. Which will cost him to lose his players/team. Coughlin learned to do that and scales things back as far as the hard ass routine, whicn is why he has success.

Oh I agree CLE needs it. My concern with Singletary is he will always go the old school way and never soften up at times when he needs to. Which will cost him to lose his players/team. Coughlin learned to do that and scales things back as far as the hard ass routine, whicn is why he has success.

I agree with coughlin he has eased up a bit. I know everybody wants cowher, I just think he won't come. So that's why I say singletary. He will be better than tomlin I think.

Guest Masters

Bob "I get to title games and BCS games against WAC teams, only to get my ass handed to me" Stoops? No thank you. Hiring that dude would be like hiring Jimmy T. Stick to the college game, where you can have success.

Archived