THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns 2010 QB is NOT on the current roster

OconRecon

Tweets on the Browns QB situ this a.m. (his responses in bold):

RT @coolbanker: Any trade value this year for Quinn? ... There used to be. Draft's so good in '10 that now it might be only a 5th-rounder.

43 minutes ago from TweetDeck

RT @DaWriter: Too impatient with young quarterbacks. Teams dispose these guys before giving them real chance ... Double amen, brother.

about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck

RT @Benperryou: Should Bradford get an Apartment Guide for Cleveland? ... Yes. He or Colt McCoy will love The Flats.

RT @adamkmiec: Doesn't seem like Quinn has gotten a fair chance. Bad o-line and no weapons ... Amen, brother.

RT @mattb625: Is the Browns 2010 QB on their roster right now? ... Doubt it sincerely. You don't bench Quinn so quick if you he's the man.

about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck

http://twitter.com/SI_PeterKing

Tweets on the Browns QB situ this a.m. (his responses in bold):

RT @coolbanker: Any trade value this year for Quinn? ... There used to be. Draft's so good in '10 that now it might be only a 5th-rounder.43 minutes ago from TweetDeck

RT @DaWriter: Too impatient with young quarterbacks. Teams dispose these guys before giving them real chance ... Double amen, brother.

RT @Benperryou: Should Bradford get an Apartment Guide for Cleveland? ... Yes. He or Colt McCoy will love The Flats.

RT @adamkmiec: Doesn't seem like Quinn has gotten a fair chance. Bad o-line and no weapons ... Amen, brother.about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck

RT @mattb625: Is the Browns 2010 QB on their roster right now? ... Doubt it sincerely. You don't bench Quinn so quick if you he's the man.about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck

http://twitter.com/SI_PeterKing

duh. a lot of people have known this for months.

It seems like a long shot that Anderson will change now after all this time and become a consistent NFL starting quarterback. We can pray and hope for it, but I wouldn't count on it.

shep this would make your FOURTH STRAIGHT prediction that Anderson won't be on the team the following year.

FOURTH TIME'S A CHARM, RIGHT?

With all due respect, there is no way Peter King can be an expert on all 32 teams. His Monday Morning QB column is nothing but hype and praise on his favorite players.

I wouldn't hold your breath on what he writes.

Guest ATENEARS

The Flats haven't exsisted (or at least been hoping) for at least 6-8 years now.

Guest Masters
shep this would make your FOURTH STRAIGHT prediction that Anderson won't be on the team the following year.

FOURTH TIME'S A CHARM, RIGHT?

This would the umpteenth time you have posted a response that doesn't even go to the post you responded to. No where did Shep say DA would be gone the following year :rolleyes:

Three weeks ago Peter King wrote that Brady Quinn had locked down the starting gig by going for 200 yds and a TD vs the Vikings.

He had locked it down at that time.

Here he comes...

claussen

Claussen

CLAUSSEN

CLAUSSEN!!!

please no....

Gotta admit he's not my first choice at this point. Too much to resist on this board though. The child in me wants to tout him until the April draft, but I'll refrain for the most part (unless he lights up Southern Cal, then.....).

He had locked it down at that time.

Here he comes...

claussen

Claussen

CLAUSSEN

CLAUSSEN!!!

Translation: If one ND qb taught by Weis does not work lets try another.......

In all honesty the two games this year I watched of Clausen he does not look to shabby, he does fire the ball quickly and seems to have decent arm strength.

Than again it is college so who knows how this will translate.

Peter King has no clue and is just another media figure who is upset that Mangini shuts him out. He was all positives for the Browns when Sewage let him have full access.

Three weeks ago Peter King wrote that Brady Quinn had locked down the starting gig by going for 200 yds and a TD vs the Vikings.

Translation: he hasn't watched a snap of Browns football this season.

wrong, he watched game 1 because it was against his boyfriend Favre,.

Mekka-Lekka-High-Mekka-Hieney-Ho!!

My prediction is that Quinn goes to St. Louis after Boller throws 3 ints this week. Their bye is coming up and that will give Quinn enough time to get ready to be a backup for the rest of the year. They need a descent #2 down there. Also, it will get Quinn REALLY far away from anything Cleveland and St. Louis will be desperate for a #2 guy at a bargain price. That will make Ratliff the #2 guy here just like Mangini planned from the start.

The genie has spoken

Archived