THE BROWNS BOARD

Please, beat us.

Our current coach's approval is a league low of 3%.

After three consecutive 7-9 seasons he was allowed to return for a 4th season. Dick Jauron is the little engine that can't.

Buffalo is stuck in a mediocre decade and we need to hit absolute rock bottom before we can change.

Please, stomp us into the ground.

Oh boo hoo the Bills fans are upset about having a 'mediocre decade'

Just messin...I like Bills fans. Here's to a Browns' win on Sunday!

In all seriousness, how do Browns fans like their chances of a win on Sunday?

I can't imagine a scenario where we would actually lose.

You guys are putrid, your QB has no balls, your coach is a robot and your team is about to give up on him.

Zombo

In all seriousness, how do Browns fans like their chances of a win on Sunday?

I haven't been following the Browns really except for when ESPN is bashing the bottom tier teams of the league. Well, bashing Mangini really.

Browns 33 Bills 3.

So in all seriosness we are going to destroy you.

Getcha popcorn ready.................

You guys are putrid, your QB has no balls, your coach is a robot and your team is about to give up on him.

Zombo

Hmm. Couldn't he say the same about us?

Oh, wait. You said NO ball, not HORSE balls.

My bad.

I don't think our HC could stand another blowout loss (especially at home) so if that's what it takes for him to be canned I'm all for it.

Sure we will do that for you. And we are also going to break T.O's neck. Im sure you will like that too.

Sure we will do that for you. And we are also going to break T.O's neck. Im sure you will like that too.

Actually for the most part Bills fans feel sorry for TO. Aside from a few dropped short passes everyone sympathizing with him not being utilized in our offense the way he normally is. We're also crossing our fingers that he blows up on our HC, but there is a fear that he has been "Jauronasized" into just talking conservatively at the press conferences.

Actually for the most part Bills fans feel sorry for TO. Aside from a few dropped short passes everyone sympathizing with him not being utilized in our offense the way he normally is. We're also crossing our fingers that he blows up on our HC, but there is a fear that he has been "Jauronasized" into just talking conservatively at the press conferences.

Sorry man. T.O is a idiot. WTF was you guys thinking signing him?

I like you fans because we share alot of the same pain. besides you losing the superbowl 4 years in a row and the browns never even close to getting there, but if we did we would have lost 4 in a row just like you because that is our luck

So here is to us kicking your asses, this is probably the best chance for a win for us.

I don't think our HC could stand another blowout loss (especially at home) so if that's what it takes for him to be canned I'm all for it.

You could help ensure a win by going to the game and holding up a nice big T.O. Sucks sign.

Why do you have to get all cliche on us??? Just say we are going to kick there F-ING ass.

Grow some balls, geez.....

This could be a game where we could go into being overconfident ... that is why i say the preparation matters a lot.

which reminds me .. time to create a pre game thread ...

Sorry man. T.O is a idiot. WTF was you guys thinking signing him?

I like you fans because we share alot of the same pain. besides you losing the superbowl 4 years in a row and the browns never even close to getting there, but if we did we would have lost 4 in a row just like you because that is our luck

So here is to us kicking your asses, this is probably the best chance for a win for us.

Russ Brandon is our PR guy. When Marv Levy left as GM he appointed Russ to his spot. Unfortunately Russ knows nothing about actual football except how to market a piece of garbage to the fanbase so he went out and brought in BIGGEST free agent name we've had since...jeez, maybe Bledsoe?

Fans of course ate it up and bought a TON of season tickets after and forgot all about how Jauron had an 8% approval rating at the end of last season.

Going back to TO though, here's a great video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okhiJjuefPw

It'll probably be a close game and one of the teams will accidentally win.

That said, if the Bills lose to the 0-4 Cleveland Browns, Jauron will become the new media whipping boy until he gets canned, guaranteed.

So yer right, you do need us to kick your ass. Your coach is like Romeo Crennel, without tits.

This could be a game where we could go into being overconfident ... that is why i say the preparation matters a lot.

which reminds me .. time to create a pre game thread ...

Over confident????

Damn maybe I was watching a different 4 games this season. I didnt know that we could have confidence.

Wahoooooo.

Should be a classic battle of 2 nfl losers as someone else pointed out everything is even except your qb has no balls and our qb has horse ballz...;) hehehehehe..

Browns 24

Bills 17 :you can thank ole horse balls for 14 of those points...;)

I've got nothing but love for the Bills fans because they're in as bad a boat as us. Hope things turn around for you guys and we'll sure try our hardest to beat you Sunday (that's something Romeo would have said).

Zombo

Oh come on Zombo, give DA a little more credit than that!! If there is a way to lose, he'll figure it out.

Guest TheJokersWILD

We played A good Vikings team and lost, we played a Bronco's team that were better than advertised, we played a Raven's team that has a championship caliber defense with an underrated QB, and we played a Bungles team that went into Green Bay and manhandled them and then beat the Super Bowl champion Stoolers. I can't think of a better time than now to get things turned around, we must win this game.

Guest TheJokersWILD

I have much respect for Bills fans. We all sit here and complain how bad our team is and how we will never make it to tthe Super Bowl, I can't imagine how bad it was to watch your team lose four straight Super Bowls.

Zombo

There might be some in Buffalo saying the same thing about the Browns.

But I digress. Seems like if the Browns DIDN'T win given all that it will be a particularly devastating loss.

Archived