THE BROWNS BOARD

JaMarcus Russel article " Set up to fail"

Sez.EJ

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AsHX...o&type=lgns

There certainly are some comparisons to be made with our Brown here.. Other than we don't have Al Davis (thank goodness) We have our own issues, but I see some similarites here with Quinn.. Other than the main fact.. he is not getting the chance to play. Russel is.

Dude i question which is truly the worst owner davis who is a loud meddler or lerner who claims he doesnt meddle but i assure you he does in the worst way..it sucks to have either as an owner.. one doesnt run from the camera and one does both are eccentric jerks...;)

And yeah the biggest difference in "Jajoke russler" and "brady when" are that BQ hasnt recieved a real evaluation period and likely wont in cleveland..it will be of extreme interest to me to watch BQ play when and where he goes...he seems like only an average nfl qb from what little we seen but if manning and brees were treated as bq was neither would even be in the league now...

For 10 quarters he managed 9 first downs out of 36 attempts. While his evaluation may not be over I think he needed to sit down. Mangini did him a favor by sitting him because he was getting worse, and it could have been very damaging had it gone on 3-4 more games. That is how bad he was, and at the very least a complete reversal of the production DA put up.

And before everyone tells me the teams he played, let me assure you that KC lit the Ravens up. I mean the Chiefs lit them up. Wow.

Here we are going into Buffalo, and we still have whiners crying about Quinn not getting his shot. Hey maybe it was temporarily suspended, maybe DA shows some growth. But to continue to hammer DA when the offense played well enough to win the game - something that DID NOT happen with Quinn under center - truly does sound like Quinn-fagism.

I supported Quinn since Feb this year, but he fell flat on his face.

lerner who claims he doesnt meddle but i assure you he does in the worst way..it sucks to have either as an owner.. ...

Are you going to just continue to make shit up or what? You have no clue about what happens behind the scenes at all, and in fact you will not find one insider who has either formally worked for the team, covers the team, or knows somebody on the inside that has EVER said anything close to describing Lerner the way you do. Nobody has ever even anonymously come out as a source to say anything like that about Lerner.

But you go ahead and keep fabricating these stiupid conspiracies up in your head and passing them off as knowledge. I am sure it helps your "thanks" appeal on a message board.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is my problem too. Last year Quinn looked like he might be the guy we thought we drafted. He was exciting last year in a just a few quarters. I don't know what happened this year. but he did not suddenly forget how to play..

I would like us to give him more time... I am going to hate to see him go somewhere else and become great or even a solid starter, because we did not give him an honest length of time to get his legs under him. Every other #1 pick generally gets at least 12 games.. AT LEAST..and more often they get more than that.. We are getting robbed on this one IMO

That is my problem too. Last year Quinn looked like he might be the guy we thought we drafted. He was exciting last year in a just a few quarters. I don't know what happened this year. but he did not suddenly forget how to play..

I would like us to give him more time... I am going to hate to see him go somewhere else and become great or even a solid starter, because we did not give him an honest length of time to get his legs under him. Every other #1 pick generally gets at least 12 games.. AT LEAST..and more often they get more than that.. We are getting robbed on this one IMO

I hope he does go to another team...AND SOON......then perhaps we can get over this quinn thing....I have my doubts that he ever does well in the NFL..I see him as another frye....as a back up. Bemoan all you want about quinn not getting enough time...the fact is the guys that Lerner pays to run the time don't think he has it...so on the pine he stays.

I hope he does go to another team...AND SOON......then perhaps we can get over this quinn thing....I have my doubts that he ever does well in the NFL..I see him as another frye....as a back up. Bemoan all you want about quinn not getting enough time...the fact is the guys that Lerner pays to run the time don't think he has it...so on the pine he stays.

Ummm...Are these the same guys who let Harrison rot on the bench for 2 seasons (remember those guys are not with us anymore), or are you talking about the guys that made Harrison sit until they were forced to play him because of injuries to the guys in front of him.

You mean those guys? I'm not sold on their NFL talent evaluation skills; I'm definitely not sold on any of their coaching considering we have a guy (Quinn) who has done a complete 180 on his play in 1/2 a season WITHOUT ANY GAMES BEING PLAYED.

Does that seem slightly...odd to you?

Back on topic to the OP,

Russell has no heart and a I dont give a damn attitude.

You dont show up in camp as a QB at three hundred fukin pounds talking about leadership.

He's a loser,or taking the money and walking to mickey Dees...

But he can throw 80 yards throwing from his knees........ LMFAO

Archived