THE BROWNS BOARD

Sneadenfreude

Alo

Add this one to your draft dictionary:

Sneadenfreude (n.)

• satisfaction or pleasured derived from watching and hearing about Jevan Snead's suckage

Used in a sentence: Today, I experienced Sneadenfreude when I checked the box score for the Alabama-Ole Miss game, in which Jevan Snead only completed 31.4% of his passes and threw four picks.

So far this year, Snead's only completed 46.8% of his throws and has a 1:1 TD/INT ratio. Once considered a potential top ten pick in the 2010 draft, Snead now will have to stick around in Oxford another year to rehabilitate his draft stock. And even if he plays well, scouts will have a hard time forgetting how bipolar his play has been over the past two years.

Sneadenfreude (n.)

• satisfaction or pleasured derived from watching and hearing about Jevan Snead's suckage

Used in a sentence: Today, I experienced Sneadenfreude when I checked the box score for the Alabama-Ole Miss game, in which Jevan Snead only completed 31.4% of his passes and threw four picks.

So far this year, Snead's only completed 46.8% of his throws and has a 1:1 TD/INT ratio. Once considered a potential top ten pick in the 2010 draft, Snead now will have to stick around in Oxford another year to rehabilitate his draft stock. And even if he plays well, scouts will have a hard time forgetting how bipolar his play has been over the past two years.

That's a bit harsh my "warrior" friend. However, I am not much of a fan of Snead myself. Although, Alabama's defense is brutal.

Sneadenfreude (n.)

so what word is there for DA's suckage..Oh we already have that one... it's called " anotherinterceptionthrownrightintocoverage"

Archived