THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy

manbearpig

I got suckered into this again this year and again I had to get an Auto draft team... The only qb's I have are Brady Quinn and ELi Manning... Is Eli playing today? I have no idea and espn.com hasn't been helpful! I would really appreciate any input as I am #2 in my league right now! (which really pisses them off as I'm the only one who had to work and miss the draft!!)

I got suckered into this again this year and again I had to get an Auto draft team... The only qb's I have are Brady Quinn and ELi Manning... Is Eli playing today? I have no idea and espn.com hasn't been helpful! I would really appreciate any input as I am #2 in my league right now! (which really pisses them off as I'm the only one who had to work and miss the draft!!)

CBSsports.com writes that Giants QB Eli Manning participated in the team's Saturday walk-through, another good sign that he'll play vs. the Raiders on Sunday. Giants PR maven Pat Hanlon announced the news on Twitter Saturday morning; Manning is listed as questionable for the game but practiced on Friday. He's dealing with plantar facitis in his right heel.

(Updated 10/10/2009).

NFLFantasy's take on it is At this point it's safe to expect Manning to start against a terrible Raiders defense that should give up a couple of touchdowns through the air. Expect modest totals from Manning -- nothing like what he did last week against the Chiefs in the way of yardage. Consider him a low-end No. 1 Fantasy QB for the game against the road-weary Raiders, and feel free to check in with us Sunday morning to confirm his participation in the game.

The short version is that there's no official word yet but he should play.

Turn on your TV and watch one of the 300 pregame shows and I'm sure they'll tell you all about who is going to play and not play today.

Dude,

First off why in the hell do you have Quinn on your team? And second do you know how to use the add player drop player feature?

I'm sure you could pick up a David Garrad or a Kyle Orton or even Jake Delhome.

Early in the week they expected David Carr to start over Eli. But you know how that goes. Thats why I would hurry and drop Quinn and at least get a starting QB in there.

Archived