THE BROWNS BOARD

Holmes_ward guarantee Implodes!

Sturim

At one point it was the steelers going on a 5 game win streak....'cause the steelers dont lose at home. Then the giants came to town, so ol' Holmes had to relook at his thinking after pretty much guaranteeing they were going to win those 5 games. So then it was a 4 game prediction and a bunch of stuff about how the steelers dont lose at home. I'm sure most of you are aware what happened to the steelers at home today with the colts. I'm just hoping he keeps making his guarantees...we might get back into the division hunt lol.

Browns are done, lets not fool ourselves. Im sick of expecenting the best and getting the worse. I swear its like dealing with an airport if anybody here has dealt with a delayed plane you know what I mean. Mean while it was still fun watching Pitt lose to Inday. Go colts. HAHA. icon_lol.gif

Who gives a shit about the Steelers, let alone the Steeler trolls that post here?

Shove it dickweed...And Brownie nation give a BIG Crap about the Steelers ! And That's why there are always 3 threads rolling on page one... that is Way obvious ! By the way is that YOU Punching a Woman in the crotch ??? Freaking Loser !!!! Why do you even have that displayed ? That speaks VOLUMES about your character !!

Browns are done, lets not fool ourselves. Im sick of expecenting the best and getting the worse. I swear its like dealing with an airport if anybody here has dealt with a delayed plane you know what I mean. Mean while it was still fun watching Pitt lose to Inday. Go colts. HAHA. icon_lol.gif

I felt like a Brownie fan Today ...watching my Team (mostly ,Big Ben of all people) Put a Big fat Bow on the Game and put it under Peytons Tree ...for and Early Christmas Present !

At one point it was the steelers going on a 5 game win streak....'cause the steelers dont lose at home. Then the giants came to town, so ol' Holmes had to relook at his thinking after pretty much guaranteeing they were going to win those 5 games. So then it was a 4 game prediction and a bunch of stuff about how the steelers dont lose at home. I'm sure most of you are aware what happened to the steelers at home today with the colts. I'm just hoping he keeps making his guarantees...we might get back into the division hunt lol.

Yea let's see the turds who run this board ban this post of mine like they were doing on here the last few days after I was posting about how you guys were wrong in saying how you were going to catch the Steelers in the division race still. Least I come on here and admitted I was wrong in saying that the Steelers were going to win their next 5 games.

Both games they did lose were both winnable and should have been wins but the bottom line is at the end of the day they werent. And at the end of the day even though the Ravens are tied with the Steelers now at 6-3 for first place the Steelers still are in first place having beat the Ravens head to head and are still currently the number 2 seed in the AFC behind Tennessee. The Ravens have the Giants and Philly the next 2 weeks and the Steelers have the Chargers and Bengals. So the Steelers should be able to get that game or two lead back in the division based on that schedule right there. You can poke fun at me all you want but Ill take 6-3 and in first place in the North and the number 2 seed overall in the AFC right now over 3-6 and playing for the future to see if you got a QB with Gay Brady Quinn playing any day of the week.

Guest Masters

Freak, you know why these are here. Not because of you, but the embarassments that are Chuck and to some extent Holmes. I believe it was you who even said the Steelers might lose this one. Which those other two did not.

Oh, and pretty much every thread that is normally on here about the Steerers are started by the obove trolls.

I'm thinking if I punched Cryin' Hiney Ward in the face....that'd definately be considered a Falcon Punch.....correct?

Doug

He whoop your sorry tail so bad , You would crawl back to the Adult bookstore you hang out at spankey ! You would be ...toothless and Uglier than YOUR Photo ID that you use for an Avitar ! Your freaking Loser !

I'm thinking if I punched Cryin' Hiney Ward in the face....that'd definately be considered a Falcon Punch.....correct?

Doug

He whoop your sorry tail so bad , You would crawl back to the Adult bookstore you hang out at spankey ! You would be ...toothless and Uglier than YOUR Photo ID that you use for an Avitar ! Your freaking Loser !

I doubt anyone on this board could respond to THAT masterpiece.

Freak, you know why these are here. Not because of you, but the embarassments that are Chuck and to some extent Holmes. I believe it was you who even said the Steelers might lose this one. Which those other two did not.

Oh, and pretty much every thread that is normally on here about the Steerers are started by the obove trolls.

I did say we could lose and we could lose next week as well... we SHOULDNT but we could ! But painfully we could and should have won today ...minus some piss poor play . I am here because Furnier classifies the Steelers a SUCKING.... and come on dude , that's asinine ! By the way Many Steeler post here , most in fact are started by Browns fans. Thats a Fact . Like it or Not the rivalry , will always have us tripping over each other !

Furnier classifies the Steelers a SUCKING

That right there is the 'long lost' 13th verse of "The Thirteen Days Of Christmas."

On the first day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

A partridge in a pear tree.

On the second day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Two turtle doves,

And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the third day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

On the fourth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Four calling birds,

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

On the fifth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Five golden rings,

Four calling birds,

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

On the sixth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Six geese a-laying,

Five golden rings,

Four calling birds,

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

On the seventh day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Seven swans a-swimming,

Six geese a-laying,

Five golden rings,

Four calling birds,

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

On the eighth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Eight maids a-milking,

Seven swans a-swimming,

Six geese a-laying,

Five golden rings,

Four calling birds,

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

On the ninth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Nine ladies dancing,

Eight maids a-milking,

Seven swans a-swimming,

Six geese a-laying,

Five golden rings,

Four calling birds,

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

On the tenth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Ten lords a-leaping,

Nine ladies dancing,

Eight maids a-milking,

Seven swans a-swimming,

Six geese a-laying,

Five golden rings,

Four calling birds,

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

On the eleventh day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Eleven pipers piping,

Ten lords a-leaping,

Nine ladies dancing,

Eight maids a-milking,

Seven swans a-swimming,

Six geese a-laying,

Five golden rings,

Four calling birds,

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

On the twelfth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Twelve drummers drumming,

Eleven pipers piping,

Ten lords a-leaping,

Nine ladies dancing,

Eight maids a-milking,

Seven swans a-swimming,

Six geese a-laying,

Five golden rings,

Four calling birds,

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

And a partridge in a pear tree!

On the thirteenth day of Christmas,

Geek gaywad sent to me

Thirteen Steelers a sucking

Twelve drummers drumming,

Eleven pipers piping,

Ten lords a-leaping,

Nine ladies dancing,

Eight maids a-milking,

Seven swans a-swimming,

Six geese a-laying,

Five golden rings,

Four calling birds,

Three French hens,

Two turtle doves,

And a partridge in a pear tree!

DWJ

Guest Masters

I did say we could lose and we could lose next week as well... we SHOULDNT but we could ! But painfully we could and should have won today ...minus some piss poor play . I am here because Furnier classifies the Steelers a SUCKING.... and come on dude , that's asinine ! By the way Many Steeler post here , most in fact are started by Browns fans. Thats a Fact . Like it or Not the rivalry , will always have us tripping over each other !

I was giving you props for calling it. As a general whole, your posts are not nothing but mindless trash talk. You don't solely post in a thread where something is said about PIT or a player (that is the work of trolls to scour a board looking for that one line about the Steelers).

Other than threads on catching Steelers (take the respect that CLE fans are talking about CLE and they need to catch them), it's Steelers week, or after dudes like Holmes or Chuck jumping in threads talking up PIT (which these are obvious nose rubbing back), the crap is limited about PIT. We got Chuck starting threads about Ben's contract, Winslow's Urologist starting threads about Steelers fans flooding FedEx field, you with Boo? thread about people here noting Ben getting boo's at home (what happened today and is being said about him by Steelers in this thread and other?), Holmes just complained about his posts/threads getting deleted, and god knows what else Russ has bothered to clean up for us (thank you Russ icon_e_biggrin.gif), and that just dates back to OCT 25th.

As I said, you are alright, even if you are a Steelers fan icon_e_biggrin.gif But even you have to see that these other guys give Steelers fans a bad name on this board. I am sure if Browns fans are posting on the Steelers board you frequent, they are likely irritating and troll as well (assuming Browns fans are even posting there). I wouldn't know if Browns fans do, because I don't go heading over to PIT boards. Then again, they aren't the team I follow with a passion.

Who gives a shit about the Steelers, let alone the Steeler trolls that post here?

Shove it dickweed...And Brownie nation give a BIG Crap about the Steelers ! And That's why there are always 3 threads rolling on page one... that is Way obvious !!

Ok Mother Teresa, before you go all high and mighty, let me share a few objects from the realm of obvious for you, and see if we can make a very simplistic concept make it's way into your cerebral cortext.

We have on any given day about 5-6 different Steeler trolls roll through here and post in a half a dozen threads or so. Do you think these are all nice in nature? Hell no, trolls are trolls and they're there to be general douchebags to any browns fans.

So with their known presence on our board, and there only motivation for being here is to engage in a verbal war over the internet then don't you think there would be some retaliation at some point? Smack goes both ways. You are extremely fortunate to have an admin that allows you inbred mongoloids to stay here for great lengths of time.

So think before you speak out, it will do wonders for your communication retention.

From a Moderator POV, if no one fed the trolls, their inflammatory BS would rapidly scroll off the front page, or they'd wind up talking to themselves. Hmm.... gosh, can't keep them trolls straight anymore, but they were gonna beat the Colts, and then the Chargers, and then they'd play their scrubs against the Bengals and beat 'em- the Stripers are so afraid of the Big Bad Steelers, they're already thinking about forfeiting. Hines Ward is just one of the nicest guys to ever suit up in the NFL, and never blindsided an opposing player in his entire career. Ben's so tough he could get run over by a freight train and suit up the next week, and he was recently sighted walking across the Monongahela.

Guest Masters
From a Moderator POV, if no one fed the trolls, their inflammatory BS would rapidly scroll off the front page, or they'd wind up talking to themselves. .

Well, to be fair, it's hard to dodge their things when they jump into other threads people are interested in icon_e_smile.gif

From a Moderator POV, if no one fed the trolls, their inflammatory BS would rapidly scroll off the front page, or they'd wind up talking to themselves. .

Well, to be fair, it's hard to dodge their things when they jump into other threads people are interested in icon_e_smile.gif

icon_e_smile.gif If they really bother you, go into your profile and put them on ignore.

Guest Masters

icon_e_smile.gif If they really bother you, go into your profile and put them on ignore.

Oh I know, but they don't really bother me. I never believe in the ignore theory myself, becasue unless everyone did it, it doesn't stop them. Also, if someone quotes them in a reply doesn't it still show?

Im sure the Steelers have a board although Ive never been to it . There has never been any reason for me to go there. Im sure that I would be treated badly as a Browns fan on that board. After all they hate us as much as we hate them, if thats possible. The point that Im getting to is this, the fundamental difference between the fan bases is that Browns fans are reclusive , and set in their ways, right down to our legacy of supporting a team that seems to do very little to earn our loyalty. Steelers fans their fanhood is carried in front of them like a flaming cross at a Clan meeting, they preach the virtues of Steel Town, and Big Ben, and spend all of thier time trying to convert other fans into Steelers fans. That is why I hate the Steelers, and subsequently Steelers Fans. For example, last season some of the Steelers fans from my shop decided to break into my truck, and destroy some of my Browns gear, I guess it made them feel better. The same way Hines Ward's dirty ass feels when he cheapshots somebody. I guess you could say that if you are looking for respect , or acknowlegement on this sight, you'll be looking for a long time. Why not just go away, and leave this place for those whom it was intended Browns fans. Oh thats right , you cant your Steelers fans.

Im sure the Steelers have a board although Ive never been to it . There has never been any reason for me to go there. Im sure that I would be treated badly as a Browns fan on that board. After all they hate us as much as we hate them, if thats possible. The point that Im getting to is this, the fundamental difference between the fan bases is that Browns fans are reclusive , and set in their ways, right down to our legacy of supporting a team that seems to do very little to earn our loyalty. Steelers fans their fanhood is carried in front of them like a flaming cross at a Clan meeting, they preach the virtues of Steel Town, and Big Ben, and spend all of thier time trying to convert other fans into Steelers fans. That is why I hate the Steelers, and subsequently Steelers Fans. For example, last season some of the Steelers fans from my shop decided to break into my truck, and destroy some of my Browns gear, I guess it made them feel better. The same way Hines Ward's dirty ass feels when he cheapshots somebody. I guess you could say that if you are looking for respect , or acknowlegement on this sight, you'll be looking for a long time. Why not just go away, and leave this place for those whom it was intended Browns fans. Oh thats right , you cant your Steelers fans.

dude that's WRONG... I cant Imagine destroying someones Stuff . Apparently the Steeler Fans in your Shop belong in Jail. We are not ALL like that ... I would hope very few are like THAT ! I also respect Cleveland fans... You guys stand behind team year in year out and when your ship comes in LOOK OUT ! Its gonna be Crazy ! But maybe its because i was raised a Steeler fan from birth. , but grew up in Ohio . I see n you guys and that fierce Love for the Browns. ( You notice I dont , use the BS Words to describe your team like Stains , and All that) So , I do respect you guys. There are individuals I get pissed at... but I try not to be Ignorant !) Very sorry about that asinine event that happened to you !

Holmes, Im just going off your high and mighty posts u felt were needed here in a browns forum about what the steelers were going to do during that 5 week stretch....then after the giants, u changed it to a 4 game stretch. I don't understand at all how posting that on a browns forum accomplishes anything at all. Looks like now u have changed it to a 2 game stretch of the chargers and bengals. At least u'r tightening things up there a bit. As far as SteelersChuck goes, he actually did come out and say he didn't see it happening....I give him props on that .

Holmes, Im just going off your high and mighty posts u felt were needed here in a browns forum about what the steelers were going to do during that 5 week stretch....then after the giants, u changed it to a 4 game stretch. I don't understand at all how posting that on a browns forum accomplishes anything at all. Looks like now u have changed it to a 2 game stretch of the chargers and bengals. At least u'r tightening things up there a bit. As far as SteelersChuck goes, he actually did come out and say he didn't see it happening....I give him props on that .

I didnt say anything about stretching to a 2 game streak or anything. I came on here and admitted I was wrong at the start of this post and I have no problem saying that. Ben Roethlisberger cannot keep playing the way he has been throwing picks at key points in the game and expect the Steelers to win games against quality teams such as the Giants and the Colts. But once again I was wrong in saying the Steelers were going to win 5 games in a row. I dont hear any Browns fans coming on here saying they were wrong when 2-3 weeks ago when they were winning they were saying by mid-November they were going to be a game back of the Steelers in this division or tied.

The Steelers are still in very good shape despite the loss yesterday. I know right now they are tied with the Ravens but the schedule the next 2 weeks favors the Steelers in a big way as the Steelers play games at home against the Chargers and Bengals while the Ravens play games at the Giants and at home against the Eagles. Looking at that schedule right there I like the Steelers odds a lot of being back in sole possession of first place over the course of the next 2 weeks.

Archived