THE BROWNS BOARD

Holmes_ward guarantee Implodes!

Sturim

No Da Burgh, we keep trying to figure out why u guys keep coming on a browns forum and posting like its a steelers forum...useless shit like what the steelers are going to do the next few weeks, their stats. All that shit belongs on a steelers forum, but I guess u guys can't seem to figure that out.

Who gives a shit about the Steelers, let alone the Steeler trolls that post here?

I guess once you realize your team is terrible, there's not much left to do but root against one of the best teams in the league.

Has nothing to do with that, I pay attention to the Steelers 2 weeks a year. And even then I dont really give a shit. Don't read too much into it.

Who gives a shit about the Steelers, let alone the Steeler trolls that post here?

I guess once you realize your team is terrible, there's not much left to do but root against one of the best teams in the league.

Has nothing to do with that, I pay attention to the Steelers 2 weeks a year. And even then I dont really give a shit. Don't read too much into it.

You're by yourself big guy. There are way too many Steeler related threads started by Browns fans here, proving you guys do infact care.

You're by yourself big guy. There are way too many Steeler related threads started by Browns fans here, proving you guys do infact care.

You inbreds start them....then we bat you around like the tardballs that you are.

Doug

No Da Burgh, we keep trying to figure out why u guys keep coming on a browns forum and posting like its a steelers forum...useless shit like what the steelers are going to do the next few weeks, their stats. All that shit belongs on a steelers forum, but I guess u guys can't seem to figure that out.

I only come to see what YOU guys are saying about us... Not to start convos about Us... you guys do plenty of that anyway. If you don't start a Steeler thread... I certainly wont. I will comment on your Team. Try to not be degrading or Ignorant. But I know most will still despise me. No biggie. I am on 2 Steeler forums. I look at the Forums about an Hour a day and I am done. It is fun to talk with football fans thats it for me.

Archived