THE BROWNS BOARD

GAMEDAY Thread 10/11 Vs Buffalo

blowe

Sigh....I had to start Derek Anderson at QB in FF because Cutler is on a bye and there were no other starting QB's on the free agents list.

1/8 for 16 yards....

This game is killin me and I'm not even a Browns fan so I can imagine how you guys are feeling. Trust me I know about losing, I'm 10 year Cardinals fan.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you let your 6 passes go at 190 mph, you can expect dropped balls.

Thank God it's the half. Could be worse though--who's the guy who took DA on his fantasy team?

Marino at halftime regarding QB: "Is this the NFL with a QB who is 1-7. Just an awful game".

DA is pathetic!!

Sigh....I had to start Derek Anderson at QB in FF because Cutler is on a bye and there were no other starting QB's on the free agents list.

1/8 for 16 yards....

This game is killin me and I'm not even a Browns fan so I can imagine how you guys are feeling. Trust me I know about losing, I'm 10 year Cardinals fan.

DA is the only guy available as a starter in your FF? Yikes!

Disagree back. They weren't in the hands, it was the reciever trying to adjust to a badly thrown ball. The Royal drop was the first legit one DA had all game.

Can we please get a WR that can catch a football and QB that can throw a consistent ball!! Just a joke!!

One play we drop the ball, the next play DA throws the ball at the WR knees!

Disagree back. They weren't in the hands, it was the reciever trying to adjust to a badly thrown ball. The Royal drop was the first legit one DA had all game.

I'm not trying to defend DA because he is having a bad game. But come on dude. A lot of those passes are in the hands.

And if you disagree its because you are starring at Quinns groin while he is sitting on the sidelines.

I'm not trying to defend DA because he is having a bad game. But come on dude. A lot of those passes are in the hands.

And if you disagree its because you are starring at Quinns groin while he is sitting on the sidelines.

No, if we disagree it's because we know football. Hands or not, you chuck a ball as hard as you can from 5 yards out, and you allegedly have a "top 5" arm .....nobody is going to catch it. It's called touch ....something necessary to be a successful QB in the NFL.

What DA is doing is unacceptable. I am not staring at Quinn's groin, but he played Buffalo last year on a Monday night and tore that defense apart. Their defense is missing starters and weaker than last year, I could see Brady picking them apart right now. DA just can't get it done....ohh yeah Robert Royal needs to go, what a worthless piece of sh*t

Yeah, your trying to defend DA. Sorry man, he missed the spot. That makes it more difficult to catch the ball. When the ball is thrown lower than it should or in your crotch(such as the MMass non-drop at the end of the first half), WR will drop balls.

You will always have some drops, but he has been so off target at times today, it is laughable.

Those bitching about drops just need to shut the hell up. Brady had just as many dropped balls. It's not a new thing that's just started happening to DA.

DA needs to be benched. He's doing nothing against bad defenses.

At least Quinn was sucking against some of the top defenses in the NFL.

Archived