THE BROWNS BOARD

We Won

BrownIndian

Good job getting a tough fought win.

But as I said before, D.A. sucks. Big time. 2 completed passes all game? This is way worse than Quinn. Quinn is your QB and should be in there getting the reps to make him better, make the mistakes to learn, and start building some team chemistry. I think your coach is a complete idiot and I don't mean that as smack.

Good job getting a tough fought win.

But as I said before, D.A. sucks. Big time. 2 completed passes all game? This is way worse than Quinn. Quinn is your QB and should be in there getting the reps to make him better, make the mistakes to learn, and start building some team chemistry. I think your coach is a complete idiot and I don't mean that as smack.

Hear-xxxxing-hear.

FOS, ask yourself, if you were any player on this team...would you WANT to play for this coach?

This is how I know we've hit BELOW bottom. We now feel depressed when we win. Can you imagine being on the losing end of that horror show of a game? Geez. What a stinker.

Guest TheJokersWILD

party0009.gif..................................party0022.gif..................................................party0027.gif

party0001.gif.....................................party0003.gif................................................party0023.gif

party0016.gif

Guest TheJokersWILD
party0009.gif..................................party0022.gif..................................................party0027.gif

party0001.gif.....................................party0003.gif................................................party0023.gif

party0016.gif

Ok, maybe I got a little carried away. At least this means we won't go 0-16 :)

This is how I know we've hit BELOW bottom. We now feel depressed when we win. Can you imagine being on the losing end of that horror show of a game? Geez. What a stinker.

I've always said an ugly win is better than an artistic loss- but really- we win because of a muffed punt?

Dropped passes aside, DA was beyond putrid. If you're going to throw a fastball, it had better be a mighty accurate fastball. A lot of the "drops" were on passes that were slightly off target.

Derek- hey congrats on setting a Browns record- fewest yards passing in a game. :)

But we weren't on the losing end of that horror show and that's the point. Browns win for the first time in 10 games. This team is horrible and you can debate that all day long but today the Browns won.

I'm jacked. We won.

Team played hard as hell.

Wimbley: Another sack.

Rogers: Center/Guard for Buffalo will be having nightmares for weeks. He threw them around like ragdolls.

EWright: Shut out TO in the 2nd half and a fantastic job of coverage on his INT.

OLine: Wow, stud play. As DA said in his post game interview, they faced 8 in the box nearly all game and STILL opened holes.

Jamal Lewis: Ran with an attitude today.

Zastidil (sp?): MVP. Our punter won the game today.

Cribbs: Sans a drop (that would have changed nothing as he was double covered on the 2 yard play) had another fantastic game. The 31 yard run was great to watch.

Great to get a win!

BUT WE STILL SUCKED UP THE PLACE!

We should place bets on when Jauron is fired.

Then we can follow up with a pool on how long Mangini lasts.

The was a win by attrition, I think. We'll see if winning is contagious or if it is really about the players, coaching, and gameplanning/execution.

Gotta say, most Browns fans have re-earned my respect. With the exception of one thread I saw here where someone was predicting a playoff run this season most Browns fans know that when you can just eek out 6 points against the Buffalo Bills - a team that truly IS trying to lose to get their Coach fired (I don't think the Browns are doing that - YET) at BEST you're just a step above an NFL embarrassment.

Truly it may be the best thing for Lerner to tell Mangini that he DOES have job security for the next several years, coax him to play rookies and subs to see what type of depth he has on the team right now, and then fire his ass in the off season when some decent coaches might be available.

Archived