THE BROWNS BOARD

WTF did we just watch?

bonedawg

Seriously, no excuse for DA, but shit that was the worst play calling I have ever seen! 1:30 left in the first half on your own 30 and you run 2 motherf'cking runs up the middle? This shit is worse than shotgun metcalf up the middle!

Why should the playcalling be so bad? I thought the book was being highly restricted because Quinn couldn't execute it. Man, none of this makes sense.

This was one of the most painful games I have seen in a long time, on both sides of the ball. The Bills couldn't put a penalty free drive together to save their lives. and the Browns... My God, after last week, and hearing that Robo was going to play I thought I would see a little spreading of the offense. Guess not.. It was nice to see Jamal go a hundred yards, but was probably the hardest hundred he has ever had to put in. We saw Harrison what 3 or 4 times.. And yes DA, did not have a good game, but how many more times are we going to see guys drop balls hitting them in the hands, friggin ROYAL.

Royal should just stick to the line of scrimmage or if he does run routes, basically keep him as a decoy... And how many other dropped passes today. If it hits your hands, you should catch it.. Bottom line...

And yes.... Daboll should be fired after call this wretched of a game. I hope he goes back and looks at his film footage and realizes how hard this was to watch... My god, at least I recorded and was able to fast forward through all the predictable crap.

DA goes 2 of 17 for 29 yards. throws int's into double coverage the 3rd week in a row....gets happy feet when there is no pressure (3rd week in a row) ....fires 600 mph fastballs at guys heads from 5 feet away ..(and off target.. 3 weeks in a row) all of those things are repeats from seasons past, as he continues to do the same dumb things week after week, .....and you look at the OC??? Uhhhhhhh mmmmm OK

DA goes 2 of 17 for 29 yards. throws int's into double coverage the 3rd week in a row.gets happy feet when there is no pressure (3rd week in a row) .fires 600 mph fastballs at guys heads ..(off target.. 3 weeks in a row) all of those things are repeats from seasons past, as he continues to do the same dumb things he always does....... and you look at the OC??? What game did you watch?

23 yards. Get it right damnit.

DA goes 2 of 17 for 29 yards. throws int's into double coverage the 3rd week in a row.gets happy feet when there is no pressure (3rd week in a row) .fires 600 mph fastballs at guys heads ..(off target.. 3 weeks in a row) all of those things are repeats from seasons past, as he continues to do the same dumb things he always does....... and you look at the OC??? What game did you watch?

So you thought Daboll called a great game?

Let's just say that I would not start a post about him after that game. We were highly effective running the ball. Buffalo put 8 in the box daring DA to throw the ball. Mr. happy feet running around with no pressure, throwing 600 mph fastballs at guys from 7 feet away, and throwing int's into double coverage.. (again) ..trying to force the ball into guys who are well covered.. NO... I am not looking at the OC.. I'm looking at DA

Yes, it was DA's fault there were about 10 dropped balls this game. Not in incompletes... Balls that were IN THE RECEIVERS HANDS, but then were dropped. You are ridiculous.

Anyway, I hate daboll. I've spoken out against him so many friggen times now... I'm practically tired of it.

I don't know which I would rather have. Daboll or Carthon. Its like choosing between a gunshot and a stab wound.

Think Da played a bad game for sure. But what is it that people say. He didn't make a mistake. The INT was like a punt and cost the Browns no points. 2 - 17 that is just plan horrible though, even with the drops. And the biggest drop was the one royal had down the middle. That was a beutiful pass and play call and would have won the game.

Really all you can say is the defense played great!!! And the Browns won. Oh and the Bengals really are not that bad since they are one miricle pass away from being 5 - 0.

See DA throw a five yard cannonball at the feet of the rb.

See DA throw short cannonballs behind the receivers.

See DA overthrow the fullback because he was afraid to get hit.

See DA trip over his own feet.

See DA lock onto his receivers, getting passes batted down.

See how OC tries to keep DA from being able to throw the game away.

See how it almost didn't work.

See? He should never start another game for the Browns. When is the trade deadline?

I think there's one play too many there.

I don't recall seeing more than 2 receivers out there at a time. Tob

Actually, I swear I saw a 5 receiver set one time. No kidding.

I don't know if Anderception Bigfoot completed a pass though on that play... @@

actually i don't think they credit it as a drop if the pass is a body length behind them, or way over their head, or at their shoestrings. if DA could throw those passes on the numbers, and still dropped then you would have some room.

so technically there was 2-3 drops at most. 5-17 is really no better than 2-17.

Archived