THE BROWNS BOARD

3-1 since last we saw the Ravens

WPB Dawg Fan

Since our disastrous 0-3 start and the loss in Baltimore, the Browns have gone 3-1 with wins over the Jaguars and Giants. Not to mention that we were 2-1 on the road during that stretch.

Key statistics during the last 4 games:

1. The D has yet to give up more than 17 points and our offense has scored at least 20 in 3 out of 4.

2. DA has NOT TURNED THE BALL OVER!!! (He has however managed to fumble the ball at least once in each of those games, but we recovered)

3. JL has had 20 carries or more 3 times (the other was 19 and we lost) and a minimum of 79 yds (averaging 82/g). He also has 3 TD's over that span (again, the only game he didn't get a TD we lost).

4. The Browns have won the turnover battle 10-2 (both vs Cinci) and have had at least one take-away in every game during that stretch.

I am sure there are other keys...but those 4 are pretty impressive. icon_exclaim.gif

And, not for nothing, but the one loss was against a team that's tied for the third-best record in the league.

It's still a loss.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought the league handed out extra percentage points when teams lose to teams that are in the top ten percent of the standings.

Dennis

I suppose next you're going to tell me that we didn't get credited for a win and a half for the Giants game.

Their defense is still friggen rediculous. We NEED Ryan Tucker for this game! We also need Jamal to push it all game!

We also need to have a 2 TE 2 WR and 1 RB set with Jerome Harrison.... That my friends is undefendable, see below:

Edwards Heiden Thomas Mckinney Hadnot Shaffer Tucker Winslow Stallworth

Anderson Harrison

^ That is what you call offensive perfection! icon_e_biggrin.gif

And, not for nothing, but the one loss was against a team that's tied for the third-best record in the league.

It's still a loss.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought the league handed out extra percentage points when teams lose to teams that are in the top ten percent of the standings.

Dennis

I suppose next you're going to tell me that we didn't get credited for a win and a half for the Giants game.

Not that I know of. My point was that we shouldn't be justifying losses. At all.

Archived