THE BROWNS BOARD

Missing Post

eqrulz101

My half brother and mom live in Waco, and my half sister lives in Dallas. I was just down there in May and loved it.

Cowboy territory though, and that's a big drawback. My sister's ex husband tends bat at the main bar in Dallas where all the Cowpies hang out. Bunch of knobs.

Appreciate you posting.

Thanks for having me. Ya I see a ton of Texas as I travel alot for work and most love their Cowboys. One thing I can say about down here is the weather is awsome. Here it is in November and I went out golfing today, 77 degrees and sun shine, big defernce from being in ohio. Last year I lived up there it was snowing almost the whole winter. I do no miss the snow. Hehe.

Yeah, but let's get real, it gets hot as hell down there for about 7 months. Like,. brutally hot.

Al ot of peeple don't like Texas, myself, never had an issue. I think their driving sucks, but that's about it.

LMAO, yea its hot, you cant do shit down here in the summer outside unless it involves being on a lake. HAHA. I get to drive all over this state and let me tell you you dont want to be in a city when it comes to traffic hour. Oh and I consider an hour drive being close. HAHA.

LMAO, yea its hot, you cant do shit down here in the summer outside unless it involves being on a lake. HAHA. I get to drive all over this state and let me tell you you dont want to be in a city when it comes to traffic hour. Oh and I consider an hour drive being close. HAHA.

Stay in touch. When I come down in a few months we should get together and have a couple coldies. Whenever I go down there I just basically party balls.

Hey, you have a good night, I gots to go to bed.

Archived