THE BROWNS BOARD

Gameball went to Mangini

RPrepublic

Just thought i would point this out if others havent seen it yet.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/multimedia/...yer.php?id=6342

Mangini got the gameball and Cribbs is most def the heart and soul of this team. Good to see the view from the inside instead of all the "the players are quitting on Mangini" Bullshit forced down our throats by those in the media. This team believes in itself and believe it or not im looking forward to the Pittsburgh game next week. They have kinks in their armor and its starting to show. If the Lions can come close than we have a chance to steal one. Definitely iffy but there is a chance.

Hell yea! Looks like a team that cares to me. I don't know how many more wins we'll get to enjoy this year, but I now KNOW this team won't give up, that's for sure..........................GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT is effing pathetic!

All that excitement over a 6-3 win against a horrible team who fumbled the game away to another horrible team?

WOW!

The Cheating Squeelers were an idiotic Culpepper interception away from losing to the Lions.

The Lions drove up and down the field all day against your vaunted D. The Steelfags have issues of their own. Everyone knows you are weak over the middle.

Archived