THE BROWNS BOARD

Robert Royal sucks

pl4tinum

I was reading a Bills forum for fun, because there's nothing better than enjoying another team's pain when you can't enjoy your own team much anymore.

This one guy who was at the game yesterday in Buffalo had this to say about Robert Royal and I can't help but agree:

"Robert Royal continued to drop more passes, including one that would have been a sure touchdown for the Brownies. I couldn't help but to sit back and laugh. The return of Stone Hands, the anti-clutch ambassador of the late game choke, the official Buffalo Bills drive ender of years past...and he was playing for the other team, and living up to his reputation. It was interesting to experience that from the perspective of not having that guy on YOUR football team."

Guest ATENEARS
I was reading a Bills forum for fun, because there's nothing better than enjoying another team's pain when you can't enjoy your own team much anymore.

This one guy who was at the game yesterday in Buffalo had this to say about Robert Royal and I can't help but agree:

"Robert Royal continued to drop more passes, including one that would have been a sure touchdown for the Brownies. I couldn't help but to sit back and laugh. The return of Stone Hands, the anti-clutch ambassador of the late game choke, the official Buffalo Bills drive ender of years past...and he was playing for the other team, and living up to his reputation. It was interesting to experience that from the perspective of not having that guy on YOUR football team."

Ouch ... that is painful to read.

I really hate Royal now, even more.

We played Hieden last week. He caught everything and had a TD to boot.

Then we bench him in favor of a player who can't catch, Crennel style. It reminds me of when Harrison ran for a TD last year and was promptly benched by Romeo, who looked livid.

Yeah! "How dare you score, I have Phil Dawson on my fantasy team you little fvcker!"

He's a great player _today_

In 2 years he will be a perma-cripple.

Hopefully the replacement we draft is around for a long time.

It was an investment!

And didnt we basically get Momass and a 5th next year for Winslow? I will take that deal. I am a huge Winslow fan but I think MoMass has a ton of potential and will for sure last longer than Kellen.

Archived